Double Murder in Bell Green (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Fucks sake. Seems to be one a day at the minute (or two in this case obv) WTF is going on?

eastwoodsdustman

Because Coventry now, like many big cities in this country is a fucking cesspit with a vast amount of scum in it.

Lived here my whole life but my lord is it on the wane

You're right on that one. Sadly there is a sizeable sub culture across the whole of the UK who are almost 'beneath the law'. They are dangerous as they don't give a shit about anyone or anything.

Brighton Sky Blue

shmmeee

In one of my lessons at a comp in Cov a few years ago one of the kids got out his BB gun and started rolling round the ammo on his desk. Just got internal suspension

Oh God the stories of shit kids have done with no comeback. Shoving a table into a pregnant woman’s stomach, sexual assault, threatening teachers with a fire extinguisher, drugs, knives, throwing concrete onto the motorway, arson.

Schools need to stop fancying about IMO and bring Police in early. The Police should have a youth crimes division with social workers and the like as well that can pick these kids up early and start intervening instead of schools brushing things under the carpet because they don’t look good.

Brighton Sky Blue

Oh God the stories of shit kids have done with no comeback. Shoving a table into a pregnant woman’s stomach, sexual assault, threatening teachers with a fire extinguisher, drugs, knives, throwing concrete onto the motorway, arson.

Schools need to stop fancying about IMO and bring Police in early. The Police should have a youth crimes division with social workers and the like as well that can pick these kids up early and start intervening instead of schools brushing things under the carpet because they don’t look good.

My belief at the time was that a week’s simulation of being in prison and getting treated like a bitch would sort some of them out. It’s fine squaring up to a teacher who will get sacked if they retaliate but do it on the street and you’ll end up dead.

shmmeee

My belief at the time was that a week’s simulation of being in prison and getting treated like a bitch would sort some of them out. It’s fine squaring up to a teacher who will get sacked if they retaliate but do it on the street and you’ll end up dead.

When I taught in Dudley we had some kid who thought he was a gangster, always squaring up to teachers, going on about his weed deals, etc.

One day he tried the same on his local estate with an actual gangster. It didn’t end well. Much commiseration in the staff room when we heard that :D

Brighton Sky Blue

When I taught in Dudley we had some kid who thought he was a gangster, always squaring up to teachers, going on about his weed deals, etc.

One day he tried the same on his local estate with an actual gangster. It didn’t end well. Much commiseration in the staff room when we heard that :D

Oh God, Dudley. Yeah, hmmm

shmmeee

I once painted the elephant enclosure at Dudley Zoo.

Completely irrelevant to this thread but it's just what i think of whenever anyone mentions Dudley.

I think of watching men with mullets and no tops chasing a cow and two horses down the road 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I agree. They're far too worried about the reputation and potential funding hit they'll get from saying this goes on. Long term that school would improve immeasurable if the kids knew they weren't going to get away with it. Not about instilling fear, it's about instilling respect. Sometimes that needs to be done with a show of authority.

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree. They're far too worried about the reputation and potential funding hit they'll get from saying this goes on. Long term that school would improve immeasurable if the kids knew they weren't going to get away with it. Not about instilling fear, it's about instilling respect. Sometimes that needs to be done with a show of authority.

The school in question has an awkward problem with a very particular demographic-one you can't speak about without being called racist

skyblueinBaku

Used to go over to Dudley Wood occasionally in the seventies (Cradley Heath vs Cov Bees).
The whole area was redolent of some improbable dystopian Hollywood movie.
Whenever I went to Cradley Heath at that time, I parked my car about a mile away at my mate's house (I had a Bees banner at the top of the windscreen).

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Used to go over to Dudley Wood occasionally in the seventies (Cradley Heath vs Cov Bees).
The whole area was redolent of some improbable dystopian Hollywood movie.

We did a 'zombie experience' over in Sandwell last year, the entire area seemed to have really bought into the apocalyptic vibe

Users who are viewing this thread