Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I think our football is great at the moment to be honest, love the way we play it out from the back and create space for one another.
Wasnt on about us was on about a lot of teams in this league especially some of the ones we have lost to.

Liquid Gold

"Shipley's better than Bayliss"

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Bugger! After decent start five minutes of Donny looking decent and they scored

Sky Blue Harry H

Boo 1-0 down, but let's have a go back at them now. No 'giving in' . Not fair on the fans.

covcity4life

If you watch, Burge ran forward and then had to turn round and run the other way. Misjudged it.
We need some big changes at back. New goalkeeper new left bsck and shipley is not thr answer in midfield eithrr it seems. Not for me anyway

clint van damme

We need a beast centre back and a keeper that knows when to come out.

yeah. Been some great keepers who don't really command the area. I think the important thing is that the centre halves know what the keeper is going to do and if the keeper is one that likes to come out more often than not he gets the ball.
It's anyones guess what Burge is going to do. He was definitely improved at the end of last season start of this one but he's just got worse and worse since the Walsall away debacle.

Users who are viewing this thread