Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Got to say it’s a pile of shit. Every time I try and use it it fucks about and I end up missing half the game.

I have a functioning VPN and I cannot get a match pass anywhere. Tried loads of locations etc. Been trying for 30 mins.

I havent tried it match by match :(

StevieM

Got to say it’s a pile of shit. Every time I try and use it it fucks about and I end up missing half the game.

I have a functioning VPN and I cannot get a match pass anywhere. Tried loads of locations etc. Been trying for 30 mins.
Says listen only on my log in. Got agree though, by the time you get the thing working you've missed half the game.

Nick

Administrator
Always got it working but have a season pass.

Yeah, I get it up about half hour before I go to use it and never have any problems.

giphy.gif

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sitting in a bar in Thailand ...ladyboy trying his best to get my attention while i am sitting here drinking beer with my woman...yes i said woman but cant find a stream and I have forgotten my log in details for ifollow...also the dob they need to reset grrrrr

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I tend to find when we get an official that normally refs higher up they're awful. Whether they just cant be bothered or think it should be about them I dunno but they're crap. Prem officials seem to be particularly shit when reffing below that.

Users who are viewing this thread