Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

son just text to say it's one of the best away days he's been on.
Sounds like the SBA are enjoying themselves. Probably hoying bags of shit at babies and old people.

clint van damme

full strength side, as it should be.
If we were in Boros position and a team threw a load of kids in we wouldn't be happy.

Sky Blue Harry H

Bit odd, if Davies is out because he's not coming back next season then why is Willis coming in who we're told has already agreed a move to Luton?

Might be a difference in attitude between them. Not saying there is. but JW never seems to give problems, whereas Tom Davies has a bit of a reputation (warranted or not)

Nick

Administrator
One - Two between Mason and Baka, back to Mason in the box and a bit of a tame shot deflected wide.

Esoterica

2 good crosses to the edge of the 6 yard box from Kelly's corner and now a Mason cross. No-one anywhere near them. Need to start attacking the 6 yard box if the keeper is gonna stay rooted to his line.

clint van damme

That's what I mean. Is Willis to Luton not as certain as some are making out?

The fact he's a local lad and people will know him and his family suggests that these rumours may have a bit of credibility, however, there's been lots of rumours about him going before that haven't proved true.

stevefloyd

Sitting in a bar in Thailand ...ladyboy trying his best to get my attention while i am sitting here drinking beer with my woman...yes i said woman but cant find a stream and I have forgotten my log in details for ifollow...also the dob they need to reset grrrrr

Nick

Administrator
Sitting in a bar in Thailand ...ladyboy trying his best to get my attention while i am sitting here drinking beer with my woman...yes i said woman but cant find a stream and I have forgotten my log in details for ifollow...also the dob they need to reset grrrrr

Post some pics of the situation to at least give us a bit of entertainment.

Sky Blue Harry H

Ladyboy clearly has caught your attention. Careful you don't catch anything else!

BornSlippySkyBlue

Seems ok for me.
Got to say it’s a pile of shit. Every time I try and use it it fucks about and I end up missing half the game.

I have a functioning VPN and I cannot get a match pass anywhere. Tried loads of locations etc. Been trying for 30 mins.

chiefdave

Don't give us the old 'forgotten my login' excuse for spending your time looking at ladyboys.

Users who are viewing this thread