Dom Hyam - Blackburn bid ? (5 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

The post described the sale as though it were planned out. Why then are we selling him at a knock down price with a week to go and not longer ago with a higher bid?

The answer would seem to be because we’re desperate for cash even if the fee won’t touch the sides of our money woes
Sbb hasn’t said that though. Do you really think we rejected 3m a week ago and are accepting £1,5m now

Winny the Bish

My guess would be an overall fee of £1.5m excluding add ons but maybe £500-750k up front?
£1.5m has come from a Blackburn reporter. They get their info from the club and the buying club always will claim it’s the lowest number in a deal. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s £1.5m upfront rising to £2.5m - the number O’Rourke had when he broke the story.

Perryccfc

you are totally clueless

I’m not though. All the shit you have come out with over the years, to have the balls to call someone else “utterly clueless” is beyond ironic. I can’t even be bothered to quote some of the crackers you have made our brains endure, you only post when things aren’t rosy, never appear to be happy - even when things are going well. You’re just a top class twat, pure and simple. Pretty sure I remember you from the 606 days and you were a stand out joke back then too. Relentlessly moronic.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Fuck me, its okay as we can play 4 at the back. And we will just go and win the league and earn Sisu £100m, spend none of it play Premier League football with 0 CBs. And then qualify for champions league playing 4 wingbacks, 4 CMs, 2 strikers, a very oddly shaped 442.

Fuck that, WE ARE SELLING MR RELIABLE FOR LESS THAN PLAYERS IN THE DIVISION BELOW WHO PLAY THE SAME POSITION AND ARE WORSE. Joy must really want a new Handbag because we are gonna soon be playing at the CBS with no CBs in a 5 at the back formation. Fucking heartbreaking. Im all for optimism and Im a glass half full kind of guy, but we are only going one way and its a trip back to Forest Green

rexo87

What, they paying through Klarna?
If only! With Klarna the seller gets the money up front from Klarna. Was listening to the Peterborough chairman the other week and he said apart from the biggest clubs in the world every deal is split over a few years. Even when someone is sold for 100k it's not paid up front

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

No, because why all of a sudden would he want to leave guarenteed gametime, under a highly trusted coaching staff. And a club he had played for for 5 years, also been stand in captain. This seems like a deal forced through due to money being needed
He’ll be getting a hefty increase in wages no doubt, which will be the main thing.

Grendel

It's a difficult one for him.

He thinks Hyam is shit so isn't worth much.

Yet also thinks Boddy is shit and so needs to attack him for accepting a low offer.

it’s not difficult for those who always been aware of sisus inability to manage a championship club

i suspect it’s far more difficult for people like you to keep typing while having your head stuck up Sisus arse 24/7

PVA

it’s not difficult for those who always been aware of sisus inability to manage a championship club

i suspect it’s far more difficult for people like you to keep typing while having your head stuck up Sisus arse 24/7

I don't have my head up Sisu's arse at all it's just so utterly typical of you to be crying about the sale of a player you called 'utter dog shit' just a few months ago.

Grendel

I don't have my head up Sisu's arse at all it's just so utterly typical of you to be crying about the sale of a player you called 'utter dog shit' just a few months ago.

I am not crying over anyone being sold

Once again classic Mr Binary

Is Dave out of bed yet? It’s a long way to Hull

Sky Blue Pete

Fuck me, its okay as we can play 4 at the back. And we will just go and win the league and earn Sisu £100m, spend none of it play Premier League football with 0 CBs. And then qualify for champions league playing 4 wingbacks, 4 CMs, 2 strikers, a very oddly shaped 442.

Fuck that, WE ARE SELLING MR RELIABLE FOR LESS THAN PLAYERS IN THE DIVISION BELOW WHO PLAY THE SAME POSITION AND ARE WORSE. Joy must really want a new Handbag because we are gonna soon be playing at the CBS with no CBs in a 5 at the back formation. Fucking heartbreaking. Im all for optimism and Im a glass half full kind of guy, but we are only going one way and its a trip back to Forest Green
You don’t know and likely none of us will know the price

CCFC54321

I’m not though. All the shit you have come out with over the years, to have the balls to call someone else “utterly clueless” is beyond ironic. I can’t even be bothered to quote some of the crackers you have made our brains endure, you only post when things aren’t rosy, never appear to be happy - even when things are going well. You’re just a top class twat, pure and simple. Pretty sure I remember you from the 606 days and you were a stand out joke back then too. Relentlessly moronic.
Mate- Just do what I have done and set your settings to ignore. I honestly can’t read some of the bile that he/she types and don’t want to waste seconds of my valuable life responding to in all honesty uneducated tripe. In all instances simply only on this chat forum designed to get a reaction from you or me.

I do wonder at times when I read the flim flam before from he/she if they had some anger issues.

Grendel

Mate- Just do what I have done and set your settings to ignore. I honestly can’t read some of the bile that he/she types and don’t want to waste seconds of my valuable life responding to in all honesty uneducated tripe in all instances simply only on this chat forum designed to get a reaction from you or me.

I do wonder at times when I read the flim flam before from he/she if they had some anger issues.

I have anger issues…

PVA

I am not crying over anyone being sold

Once again classic Mr Binary

Is Dave out of bed yet? It’s a long way to Hull

Are you happy with this sale?

Do you think it's a good deal (if the reported numbers are true)?

Users who are viewing this thread