Do you want to discuss boring politics? (12 Viewers)

PVA

You don't get it , which is understandable, you think this way too

Some fat old racists are still blaming the EU yes. I don't think that can be denied.

But it just comes back to the same question. People aren't voting Labour for whatever reasons which is fine, but why the hell are they then voting Tory.

Evo1883

Have asked you before but genuinely what is Labour supposed to do? In fact that’s an open question to those slagging it off
I vote Labour, shmmeee alluded to it before why people don't like them ...they dont appeal to people .

They are the party of activism , the party of identity and social politics .

if you keep telling people how thick, racist and privileged they are , they won't vote for you .

I get it, I really do .

You can put forward good policies etc but nobody likes your MPs

Evo1883

Some fat old racists are still blaming the EU yes. I don't think that can be denied.

But it just comes back to the same question. People aren't voting Labour for whatever reasons which is fine, but why the hell are they then voting Tory.

Because if they vote tory they don't align with opinions like yours 🤷‍♂️

Brighton Sky Blue

I vote Labour, shmmeee alluded to it before why people don't like them ...they dont appeal to people .

if you keep telling people how thick, racist and privileged they are , they won't vote for you .

I get it, I really do .

Do people really like Hancock, Williamson, Patel, Gove and Raab?

PVA

I get it, I really do .

You've posted one example of it, but that aside their MPs are not literally calling people thick racists, yet Tory government is literally stealing from people and fucking the country.

Evo1883

You've posted one example of it, but that aside their MPs are not literally calling people thick racists, yet Tory government is literally stealing from people and fucking the country.

Hmm, I could tag you hundreds of posts on social media by Labour MPs If I wanted to ...all deeply damaging to public opinion .

They should be fucked out the party

Ian1779

Without wanting to get into conspiracy, would be interested to see a breakdown of tabloid sales by region in relation to voting patterns. The voting patterns in somewhere like Liverpool which has virtually zero sales of the Sun and far less of other papers like the Mail/Express seems to suggest that something is different there. And it can’t just all be Hillsborough related.

NorthernWisdom

Without wanting to get into conspiracy, would be interested to see a breakdown of tabloid sales by region in relation to voting patterns. The voting patterns in somewhere like Liverpool which has virtually zero sales of the Sun and far less of other papers like the Mail/Express seems to suggest that something is different there. And it can’t just all be Hillsborough related.
Back in... 83? 87? The Sun's headline was VOTE TORY and a minority of their readership did.

PVA

Hmm, I could tag you hundreds of posts on social media by Labour MPs If I wanted to ...all deeply damaging to public opinion .

They should be fucked out the party

You're missing my point

Written words on social media is apparently a good enough reason not to vote Labour, but actual corruption, lying, 130k dead, record poverty & foodbank usage are not good enough reasons not to vote Tory?

Because one of those things is much more serious than the other, and its not the nasty words on twitter

shmmeee

You're missing my point

Written words on social media is apparently a good enough reason not to vote Labour, but actual corruption, lying, 130k dead, record poverty & foodbank usage are not good enough reasons not to vote Tory?

Because one of those things is much more serious than the other, and its not the nasty words on twitter

You fundamentally misunderstand people. No one likes people more because they’re right or perfect, they like people who seem to like them and for many years Labour havent.

Brighton Sky Blue

Labour need to change...I think we all know this anyway , they can't continue like this and expect to be elected .

It's going to get alot worse before the penny drops .

And the answer is to have more people like Michael fucking Gove? It’s faster and easier to emigrate

Evo1883

You're missing my point

Look let's not talk wet here ...like i said before I used a foodbank under a LABOUR government , Labour lied , people died , Labour politicians are corrupt too , rich politicians with a different tie on , you think people can't see this ?

Let's be real now

PVA

You fundamentally misunderstand people. No one likes people more because they’re right or perfect, they like people who seem to like them and for many years Labour havent.

Yeah but there's being right and perfect.... And then there's this government. They're fucking crooks.

I have no problem with people not voting Labour. But to then vote Tory with the justification that you don't like what Labour say about you is just crazy.

NorthernWisdom

Look let's not talk wet here ...like i said before I used a foodbank under a LABOUR government , Labour lied , people died , Labour politicians are corrupt too , rich politicians with a different tie on , you think people can't see this ?

Let's be real now
It was Teddy Taylor who said he far preferred Labour MPs as they were far nicer people than those from his own party, he just disagreed with their policies.

Isn't really true that they're all the same, but I'll grant you that they need to persuade the likes of you that that isn't the case.

Evo1883

Yeah but there's being right and perfect.... And then there's this government. They're fucking crooks.

I have no problem with people not voting Labour. But to then vote Tory with the justification that you don't like what Labour say about you is just crazy.

Michael gove isn't telling dave from hartlepool on 14,000 a year living in a High rise flat that he's a thick , racist privileged little englander

shmmeee

Doesn’t matter. Post expenses scandal “they’re all as bad as each other”.

The “justification” is “of the two serious possibilities they’re the one that doesn’t seem to think I’m a c**t”

People don’t read manifestos or Twitter news threads they take a gut feel about a party/leader.

Evo1883

Doesn’t matter. Post expenses scandal “they’re all as bad as each other”.

The “justification” is “of the two serious possibilities they’re the one that doesn’t seem to think I’m a c**t”

People don’t read manifestos or Twitter news threads they take a gut feel about a party/leader.

This , most voters don't read the party manifesto .
In the same way they don't read the small print before signing a contract with Vodafone

Users who are viewing this thread