Do you want to discuss boring politics? (15 Viewers)

hill83

Thing is I actually backed him when he made his disabled comments and people were getting on his case, yet he's actually getting super wound up about posts of mine that aren't even offensive. He doesn't know anything about me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Got anything else then mate other than bringing up my error calling someone a spastic? Which I apologised for.
No?

TomRad85

Got anything else then mate other than bringing up my error calling someone a spastic? Which I apologised for.
No?
No I'm not following you around waiting for you to slip up funnily enough.

hill83

Onslaught of positive private messages from people
who haven’t “had a beer”

hill83

Hero

tenor.gif

COV

Just leave it lads , hill get pissed , Tom go bench press a car , il post silly gifs that never get any responses ... all is good

I’ll respond to your gifs, no idea what’s going on but they’re better than the usual Gerry Adams one you see on here

PVA

I’ll respond to your gifs, no idea what’s going on but they’re better than the usual Gerry Adams one you see on here

I think the Gerry Adams gif will stop now out of embarrassment after his hero got duped into saying 'up the ra'!

Reactions: COV

TomRad85

That's a bit weird to be honest, even though Tom can be a bit of a dick (pot kettle).
Thank you. I'm fully aware I can be a dick but there's waayyy more offensive posters than me, I could literally just look at posts from yesterday and find a whole pile. Seems he has a bee in his bonnet with me though... nevermind, I'll live.

clint van damme

Thank you. I'm fully aware I can be a dick but there's waayyy more offensive posters than me, I could literally just look at posts from yesterday and find a whole pile. Seems he has a bee in his bonnet with me though... nevermind, I'll live.

Just to be clear, was referring to the private message thing, just my opinion.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Greenshirts FFS.

The bloke is such a c**t. Its a shitty piss poor policy that won't even make a dent......and he still feels the need to ridicule it because he (or his advisers) think hes talking to white van man with language like that.....

My van ain't white, but I'd happily knock the chubby etonian prick spark out. c**t.

wingy

The bloke is such a c**t. Its a shitty piss poor policy that won't even make a dent......and he still feels the need to ridicule it because he (or his advisers) think hes talking to white van man with language like that.....

My van ain't white, but I'd happily knock the chubby etonian prick spark out. c**t.
So true .
Apart from the ground source kit which won't be practicable for the vast majority the other kit is basically air conditioning reversed , very expensive for what it is and does.
Has to be made more affordable

PVA

Haha what a tool he is. Nice to actually see an interviewer someone stand up to him and call him out for once.

oakey

Labour should have gone out after the referendum and said to their leave voting constituencies ‘sorry we neglected you and your towns when we were in power’ if you give us the chance to lead this exit this is how you’ll see the benefits. But they didn’t anywhere near enough, and should have been a much higher priority than keeping PV campaigners in London happy.
You seriously think Labour should say, "sorry we neglected you and your towns" to Leave constituencies? Why on earth when it's not the case?

You also think these voters should be a higher priority than Remain constituencies? I repeat 2/3 of Labour voters were Remain.
I find it baffling that 52% of voters from 5 years ago are still pandered to at the expense of everyone else. They got their Tory Brexit so why are they still angry with Labour?

PVA

Lazy prick probably having one last glass of something to take the edge off.

Can you imagine the reaction if Starmer had missed it?

Grendel

Why is there only 1 mask on the Tory benches?? Just madness

Well the funniest thing is all Labour MP's wear a mask in the Commons then remove them when they speak - Roy Hattersley would have infected the entire building whenever he stood up

Hertsccfc

Well the funniest thing is all Labour MP's wear a mask in the Commons then remove them when they speak - Roy Hattersley would have infected the entire building whenever he stood up
On the first point, no it's not funny. They are wearing them virtually all the time as amount of time they are each speaking is limited. So they are bring responsible and protecting others and setting an example to the rest of the population, unlike most of the Tories.

Your second point is the sort of offensive nonsense you professed to be indignant about following the murder of David Amess.

Grendel

On the first point, no it's not funny. They are wearing them virtually all the time as amount of time they are each speaking is limited. So they are bring responsible and protecting others and setting an example to the rest of the population, unlike most of the Tories.

Your second point is the sort of offensive nonsense you professed to be indignant about following the murder of David Amess.

Now I am not going to name the politician here (though he has form and one poster knows who he is as I PMd him) but a well known Labour politician I met at a internal venue and he shook everyones hand and said to everyone "we are supposed to wear a mask but do we want to?" - answer no so he ripped it off and also was in a pub for lunch before and would not wear a mask then either.

He is wearing one in that photo

Hertsccfc

Now I am not going to name the politician here (though he has form and one poster knows who he is as I PMd him) but a well known Labour politician I met at a internal venue and he shook everyones hand and said to everyone "we are supposed to wear a mask but do we want to?" - answer no so he ripped it off and also was in a pub for lunch before and would not wear a mask then either.

He is wearing one in that photo
Prime whataboutery.

Do you believe masks help reduce infection in large groups of people indoors?

So there are 10 male Labour MPs in that picture. You happened to be in a meeting with one of them. So why not say which one?

Grendel

Prime whataboutery.

Do you believe masks help reduce infection in large groups of people indoors?

So there are 10 male Labour MPs in that picture. You happened to be in a meeting with one of them. So why not say which one?

Ive said I’m not going to so believe me or not I don’t care but if it prevents infection why remove it when spouting at the dispatch box

Ian1779

You seriously think Labour should say, "sorry we neglected you and your towns" to Leave constituencies? Why on earth when it's not the case?

You also think these voters should be a higher priority than Remain constituencies? I repeat 2/3 of Labour voters were Remain.
I find it baffling that 52% of voters from 5 years ago are still pandered to at the expense of everyone else. They got their Tory Brexit so why are they still angry with Labour?
You need to look at voter demographics and the concentration of Labour leave voters, not just total proportions. And yes there is a valid argument in saying that when a lot of these post-industrial towns left to fester that the Labour Party didn’t exactly provide the funding and support for these towns to replace the main creators of jobs DURING their tenure in Government.

Philosorapter

Beginning to like the randomness of whoever is compiling this chart.

Christopher Biggins?

shmmeee

I see Dominic Cummings thinks Lisa Nandy would wipe the floor with Johnson. I’m biased as I voted for her in the leadership election but what do others think?

chiefdave

Twitter have done some research into how algorithms impact amplification of political content. Interestingly for 'lefty twitter' it seems right wing content receives more amplification, particularly in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread