Do you want to discuss boring politics? (45 Viewers)

Evo1883

Hey @Grendel , you know how you hate the IRA and you're always posting that gif because you think someone on here is an IRA sympathiser.

And you know how you idolise that bloke in your avatar.

Well...

Genuinely thats suicide with his supporters tbh , however he may be saved as he's reading a message out

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Genuinely thats suicide with his supporters tbh , however he may be saved as he's reading a message out

He is just reading a message out but he or his team should be on top of making sure stuff like this gets weeded out.

Do you think someone like Starmer or Corbyn would get away with the excuse of "I was just reading a message out"?

Reactions: PVA

PVA

Yeah 'just reading a message out' is no excuse.

He's the one reading it. He knows what it says.

He'll do anything for cash.

Evo1883

He is just reading a message out but he or his team should be on top of making sure stuff like this gets weeded out.

Do you think someone like Starmer or Corbyn would get away with the excuse of "I was just reading a message out"?
They wouldn't, however they are both main political party leaders , farage is currently just a talk show host isn't he ?

Evo1883

I also don't think he has a team watching him live stream on twitter or Instagram or whatever social media account he did this on .. bit of a nothing story tbh , at first i actually thought he said it with intention which would have pissed many off ..
Now I know what it actually is it's a nothing story , knob head or not

Brighton Sky Blue

I also don't think he has a team watching him live stream on twitter or Instagram or whatever social media account he did this on .. bit of a nothing story tbh , at first i actually thought he said it with intention which would have pissed many off ..
Now I know what it actually is it's a nothing story , knob head or not

Imagine Corbyn doing the same thing and be honest, would you really say the same thing you just have there?

Evo1883

Imagine Corbyn doing the same thing and be honest, would you really say the same thing you just have there?

I can show you absolutely loads of examples of people being tricked into reading things out on radio and TV if you like

It's absolutely a nothing story

Grendel

Jeremy Corbyn was arrested for protesting on behalf of the person who last murdered a sitting MP before Jo Cox

PVA

Whether it was said with intention or not he's just said something in support of an organisation which, as his biggest fan Grendel likes to point out, killed many, many innocent people.

As has been pointed out, if someone from the left/Labour said it they'd be absolutely crucified for it, torrents of abuse.

Evo1883

Whether it was said with intention or not he's just said something in support of an organisation which, as his biggest fan Grendel likes to point out, killed many, many innocent people.

As has been pointed out, if someone from the left/Labour said it they'd be absolutely crucified for it, torrents of abuse.

Translated :

Somebody I dislike vehemently was tricked into saying something online and now that must mean he supports that organisation and nothing else will change my view .

Reality : most people don't give a fuck , and can see what's actually at play

All a bit petty really , yet the society we find ourself in

PVA

Translated :

Somebody I dislike vehemently was tricked into saying something online and now that must mean he supports that organisation and nothing else will change my view .

Reality : most people don't give a fuck , and can see what's actually at play

Sorry mate but this is laughable.

DOD gets tarnished as an IRA supporter on here and every post he makes is met by something about him supporting the murder of women and children (I have no idea what he actually said, so don't know if this is warranted or not) and then we have someone very prominent literally saying 'up the ra' and it's a total non story, complete accident, bless little saint Nigel.

Evo1883

DOD gets tarnished as an IRA supporter on here and every post he makes is met by something about him supporting the murder of women and children (I have no idea what he actually said, so don't know if this is warranted or not) and then we have someone very prominent literally saying 'up the ra' and it's a total non story, complete accident, bless little saint Nigel.

Fuck sake

I don't say anything about the IRA to DOD .
When we actually look at what's at play here , it's a non story , total mistake.

I don't even like farage ffs

Grendel

The only person who has admitted to voting for Mr Farage in a UK election is Tony so I think you have confused me with him

Grendel

O Day is an IRA supporter and an apologist for Sinn Fein - he is proud of it as well. He also bizarrely once claimed to be black when he wasn't

Evo1883

Long story short , nigel farage being tricked into saying " up the ra " is not worthy of a stoning

Actually can't believe it's bothering people , Infact I don't actually think it Is , they are pretending to be outraged

Grendel

I have to make a correction. I accused Jeremy Corbyn of supporting the rights of the person who murdered the last sitting MP murdered prior to Jo Cox - Sir Anthony Berry who was blown up in the Brighton bombing instigated by Mr Corbyns comrade Patrick Magee

This was incorrect as I forgot Gerry Gow who also of course was murdered by the IRA in 1990

Mr Corbyn did of course sell copies of Gerry Adams book in the House of Commons lobby after the murder of Mr Gow

PVA

O Day is an IRA supporter and an apologist for Sinn Fein - he is proud of it as well. He also bizarrely once claimed to be black when he wasn't

I don't know if he is or not, but what I do know is Farage is on film saying 'up the RA'.

TomRad85

The only person who has admitted to voting for Mr Farage in a UK election is Tony so I think you have confused me with him
Farage is kinda funny as him simply existing sends a certain type of person (some can be found in this thread) into total meltdown. In reality I've never actually met a person that takes him seriously.. well apart from Tony, but we've not actually met.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PVA

Farage is kinda funny as him simply existing sends a certain type of person (some can be found in this thread) into total meltdown. In reality I've never actually met a person that takes him seriously.. well apart from Tony, but we've not actually met.

You don't think anyone takes him seriously? Really?

They shouldn't, but literally millions of people take him seriously.

Edit: sorry misread, you said you've never met anyone who takes him seriously, fair enough

Ian1779

I have to make a correction. I accused Jeremy Corbyn of supporting the rights of the person who murdered the last sitting MP murdered prior to Jo Cox - Sir Anthony Berry who was blown up in the Brighton bombing instigated by Mr Corbyns comrade Patrick Magee

This was incorrect as I forgot Gerry Gow who also of course was murdered by the IRA in 1990

Mr Corbyn did of course sell copies of Gerry Adams book in the House of Commons lobby after the murder of Mr Gow
Rent free.

Grendel

He was a pointy stick politician in the same way as Alec Salmond - he makes people run and run with his tomfoolery and that is it

TomRad85

You don't think anyone takes him seriously? Really?

They shouldn't, but literally millions of people take him seriously.

Edit: sorry misread, you said you've never met anyone who takes him seriously, fair enough
Going outside of people I've met, I think many see him as the anti lefty whinger if you like, a bit of a troll candidate which makes him absolutely perfect for a protest vote... but people taking him like proper seriously, probably not as many as you think.
Social media always makes any cause/fanbase/political party look more popular than it is.

skybluetony176

TBF Boris and Ferage are both Republican poster boys these days. They’ve done more to unite Ireland in the last 5 or so years than the RA achieved in 100 years. It’s only right he toasts the RA, after all, they’re toasting him.

shmmeee

Going outside of people I've met, I think many see him as the anti lefty whinger if you like, a bit of a troll candidate which makes him absolutely perfect for a protest vote... but people taking him like proper seriously, probably not as many as you think.
Social media always makes any cause/fanbase/political party look more popular than it is.

I believe it right in saying the man has lost every personal vote he’s entered.

PVA

UKIP got nearly 4m votes in 2015, third most in the UK and more than Lib Dems and SNP combined.

The guy is a fucking tool, but many, many people take him very seriously.

TomRad85

UKIP got nearly 4m votes in 2015, third most in the UK and more than Lib Dems and SNP combined.

The guy is a fucking tool, but many, many people take him very seriously.
Well you have to ask Tone the appeal but like I said, largely a protest vote for a troll candidate I'd imagine. There are many out there who won't touch Labour or the Tories with a 10 ft pole.

The fact a troll party could get more than Lib Dems and SNP tells you all you need to know about those parties too.

Users who are viewing this thread