Do you want to discuss boring politics? (24 Viewers)

Evo1883

She is paying his legal bill though according to reports. Leading to gifs of Andrew as Jimmy Saville with the caption ā€œmum will fix itā€.

Mum pays sons legal bill
giphy.gif
Ā 

skybluetony176

Well you have to ask Tone the appeal but like I said, largely a protest vote for a troll candidate I'd imagine. There are many out there who won't touch Labour or the Tories with a 10 ft pole.

The fact a troll party could get more than Lib Dems and SNP tells you all you need to know about those parties too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
The irony of your post is youā€™re accusing me of taking him seriously on the word of a poster who voted for him as an endorsement of his policy, lovingly referred to him as ā€œthe manā€ repeatedly and proudly has him as an avatar. Youā€™re asking the wrong person and believing the wrong person to boot.
Ā 

COV

Farage is kinda funny as him simply existing sends a certain type of person (some can be found in this thread) into total meltdown. In reality I've never actually met a person that takes him seriously.. well apart from Tony, but we've not actually met.

I think a fair few took him pretty seriously in 2016, no idea how heā€™s viewed now tbh but when he was out campaigning I would say he was very influential and very listened to..
Ā 

clint van damme

On the day 5hat business leaders are talking about how damaging rising energy prices are and how the government doesn't appear to have a plan to deal with the crisis Farage causes a distraction - surprise, sur fucking prise.
Ā 

Evo1883

Of course not but itā€™s all part of the same institution. Sheā€™s also allegedly funding his legal bills according to reports.

I'm still not sure what's making her a twat .. probably just me , seems a nice lady tbh
Ā 

TomRad85

I think a fair few took him pretty seriously in 2016, no idea how heā€™s viewed now tbh but when he was out campaigning I would say he was very influential and very listened to..
There was an appetite to leave the EU and he was proving useful. Outside of that I think most take him for what he is.

Ā 

COV

I'm still not sure what's making her a twat .. probably just me , seems a nice lady tbh

Something to do with Meghan and all that nonsense maybe? Who made this list, was it voted for? If so surprised Neil Warnock didnā€™t make the cut
Ā 

COV

There was an appetite to leave the EU and he was proving useful. Outside of that I think most take him for what he is.

Rarely seen anyone be able to wind so many people up so easily, heā€™d be lethal on here šŸ‘
Ā 

TomRad85

The irony of your post is youā€™re accusing me of taking him seriously on the word of a poster who voted for him as an endorsement of his policy, lovingly referred to him as ā€œthe manā€ repeatedly and proudly has him as an avatar. Youā€™re asking the wrong person and believing the wrong person to boot.
Reading between the lines I think its pretty clear G is trolling, much like 'the man' himself. Whereas you did actually vote for UKIP didn't you?

Ā 

Sick Boy

Iā€™m a republican, so am biased but have nothing against her personally. I do think itā€™ll be interesting once Charles is king though.
Ā 

Brighton Sky Blue

I can show you absolutely loads of examples of people being tricked into reading things out on radio and TV if you like

It's absolutely a nothing story

Seen plenty been tricked into reading out rude names. But if I saw ā€˜up the RAā€™ coming up Iā€™d like to think Iā€™d have noticed.
Ā 

skybluetony176

Reading between the lines I think its pretty clear G is trolling, much like 'the man' himself. Whereas you did actually vote for UKIP didn't you?

If heā€™s trolling youā€™re the only one actually buying it. He did vote for Ferage and as an endorsement of policy, at a point when he had a true IRA apologist in the ranks too.

I voted once ahead of Cameronā€™s pre EU negotiations, not as an endorsement of anything, as a protest to the EU to take the Cameron negotiations seriously ahead of the referendum. Iā€™ve never once agreed with Ferage, UKIP or the Brexit party on anything. Grendull on the other handā€¦
Ā 

Ian1779

UKIP got nearly 4m votes in 2015, third most in the UK and more than Lib Dems and SNP combined.

The guy is a fucking tool, but many, many people take him very seriously.
Because he is very clever in the fact he knows how to tap into peoples worst fears and insecurities.
Ā 

Grendel

no he supported them - also he said heā€™d proudly march alongside a certain person who supported Tommy Robinson - he got very agitated when I accused UKIP of being racist - itā€™s good when tone says we know what we voted for as he voted UKIP and green in tbe last 5 years
Ā 

skybluetony176

no he supported them - also he said heā€™d proudly march alongside a certain person who supported Tommy Robinson - he got very agitated when I accused UKIP of being racist - itā€™s good when tone says we know what we voted for as he voted UKIP and green in tbe last 5 years
Youā€™d make a good Tory MP. It doesnā€™t matter that itā€™s a lie, you just want people to believe it.

For starters I didnā€™t march along side any Tommy Robinson fan. I couldnā€™t attend either marches as I was on holiday. A point Iā€™ve made numerous times to you but hey the truth is irrelevant to you.

Secondly youā€™re rather disingenuously suggesting that the 6000 (IRC) city fans who did attend the marches marched in support of Tommy Robinson somehow because one of the people organising it supports Tommy Robinson. Which of course is complete bollocks. They were marching for their football team, nothing else. So again the truth is irrelevant to you.

Thirdly. Given you pinched your nose and stood arm in arm with racists to vote leave youā€™re really no one to cast aspersions. Not everyone who voted brexit is racist but everyone who is racist voted brexit and you pinched your nose and got into bed with them. I didnā€™t.

Fourthly. All the racist thereā€™s ever been on here and the true UKIP supporters fucking love you. Youā€™re like a poster boy to them. Iā€™m pleased to report that they all think Iā€™m a c**t. What is it they like about you?

Finally. You had no problem voting for Ferage and endorsing his policies on here. How come itā€™s not racist when you vote Ferage but anyone else who has for any reason is a racist.
Ā 

Evo1883

Youā€™d make a good Tory MP. It doesnā€™t matter that itā€™s a lie, you just want people to believe it.

For starters I didnā€™t march along side any Tommy Robinson fan. I couldnā€™t attend either marches as I was on holiday. A point Iā€™ve made numerous times to you but hey the truth is irrelevant to you.

Secondly youā€™re rather disingenuously suggesting that the 6000 (IRC) city fans who did attend the marches marched in support of Tommy Robinson somehow because one of the people organising it supports Tommy Robinson. Which of course is complete bollocks. They were marching for their football team, nothing else. So again the truth is irrelevant to you.

Thirdly. Given you pinched your nose and stood arm in arm with racists to vote leave youā€™re really no one to cast aspersions. Not everyone who voted brexit is racist but everyone who is racist voted brexit and you pinched your nose and got into bed with them. I didnā€™t.

Fourthly. All the racist thereā€™s ever been on here and the true UKIP supporters fucking love you. Youā€™re like a poster boy to them. Iā€™m pleased to report that they all think Iā€™m a c**t. What is it they like about you?

Finally. You had no problem voting for Ferage and endorsing his policies on here. How come itā€™s not racist when you vote Ferage but anyone else who has for any reason is a racist.

Actually .. I know somebody who owns a business whose a bit of a racist c**t who voted remain, purely for import export reasons

I'm absolutely 1,000,000,000 % sure that not every racist person voted leave .

Just FYI
Ā 

skybluetony176

Actually .. I know somebody who owns a business whose a bit of a racist c**t who voted remain.

I'm absolutely 1,000,000,000 % sure that not every racist person voted leave .

Just FYI
I would say a higher percentage of racist people voted leave by some margin than remain. By way of comparison Iā€™d say that the majority if not all people who attended both marches were in no way marching in favour of Tommy Robinson. Grendull is the one being disingenuous here not me. I would think as a CCFC fan Iā€™d be more interested in taking him to task over me. You may have attended the marches yourself along with about 6000 others. If you did Iā€™m sure that doesnā€™t make you or any of the others a racist like grendull is suggesting.
Ā 

Evo1883

I would say a higher percentage of racist people voted leave by some margin than remain. By way of comparison Iā€™d say that the majority if not all people who attended both marches were in no way marching in favour of Tommy Robinson. Grendull is the one being disingenuous here not me. I would think as a CCFC fan Iā€™d be more interested in taking him to task over me. You may have attended the marches yourself along with about 6000 others. If you did Iā€™m sure that doesnā€™t make you or any of the others a racist like grendull is suggesting.

I agree that more racists voted leave , alot more ..

And did you actually vote ukip ?

Never bothered to look back

I'm guessing no
Ā 

Brighton Sky Blue

Well you have to ask Tone the appeal but like I said, largely a protest vote for a troll candidate I'd imagine. There are many out there who won't touch Labour or the Tories with a 10 ft pole.

The fact a troll party could get more than Lib Dems and SNP tells you all you need to know about those parties too.

What, that a UK wide party could get more votes than one standing only in Scotland?
Ā 

Grendel

OK mate cheers

Fascist
šŸ˜‰

this thread is comedy gold - classic Tony

Ā 

Evo1883

Screenshot_20211011-212817_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-213333_Chrome.jpg

Tony mate, grendels had his black book out again and I'm afraid this one's a banger
Ā 

PVA

this thread is comedy gold - classic Tony

Posting that thread is not the gotcha you think it is.

You've been following Tony and blabbering on about UKIP for over 7 years now.

Christ. Try going outside every once in a while.

internet-serious-business.jpg
Ā 

David O'Day

Posting that thread is not the gotcha you think it is.

You've been following Tony and blabbering on about UKIP for over 7 years now.

Christ. Try going outside every once in a while.

internet-serious-business.jpg

Grenners in posting soomething that doesn't prove what he says it does shocker.

Just block the same lonely old twat and let him spew his falsehoods about his life to impress a handful of sad lonely cunts on a city forum.

*queue lame ant Irish joke and comment about the RA
Ā 

skybluetony176

View attachment 22179
View attachment 22180

Tony mate, grendels had his black book out again and I'm afraid this one's a banger
Well. Again. The assumption there is that everyone whoā€™s voted UKIP is racist. That clearly isnā€™t true. Iā€™ve never read a UKIP manifesto but Iā€™m sure if they ever did have a policy that was racist it would have been highlighted at the time. The fact is UKIP stood and fought on the same platform as the current PM and the majority of the current government, used all the same arguments, all the same messaging and continue too. If grendull truly believes that UKIP was a racist party for racists then heā€™s well and truly in that camp as an avid supporter of both Boris and the Tories. Thatā€™s Boris who you can legally call a racist without comeback because of what heā€™s on the record of saying and indeed putting in writing. UKIP of that time period is the current Tory party, I wouldnā€™t call the current Tory party a racist party or assume that the people who vote for them are racist despite the PM. UKIP and the current Tory party are two cheeks of the same arse.
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread