Do you want to discuss boring politics? (23 Viewers)

Ian1779

Mans a pro Death Penalty, anti-abortion, Burkha hating ghoul.
Has a couple of photo ops in Wellingborough a year then spends rest of it in London.

Wins 53% of the vote
I know - entire council was scrapped after the Tories bankrupted it, and then all straight back into power in the new replacement councils.

shmmeee

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Come on , what did you call him / her 😂

Indont remember to be honest. I’ll go search and find out.

So turns out I said “don’t vote for starving kids if you don’t want to be called names”

This was during the school meals stuff.

Evo1883

Indont remember to be honest. I’ll go search and find out.

So turns out I said “don’t vote for starving kids if you don’t want to be called names”

This was during the school meals stuff.

Your MP is a snowflake

giphy.gif

Grendel

If that is accurate its appalling and sheer hypocrisy.

She has blocked public comments on it. She’s a deranged lunatic so I doubt anyone takes seriously anything she says

Ian1779

She has blocked public comments on it. She’s a deranged lunatic so I doubt anyone takes seriously anything she says
She is right though. They are making a load of staff redundant as they’re broke, and employing replacements on insecure, short term contracts.

Grendel

She is right though. They are making a load of staff redundant as they’re broke, and employing replacements on insecure, short term contracts.

And I’m sure if her former camper van shag did this she’d have been as vehement

shmmeee

The spin on the jobs at Labour hq is not true

Neither is the crap about “an exodus of members” membership numbers are about what they were before the leadership contest and always blip up during a contest.

So much dishonest crap written about the party by salty people right now. I read a Novara article (not something I often do but thought id give them a shot) in the first paragraph I spotted three outright lies.

With friends like these who needs enemies? The left can’t whine about “saboteurs” or “red Tories” any more. They’re as bad or worse than the right were under Corbyn. It’s pathetic. Especially as Starmer isn’t even on the right. He’s soft left like Milliband was. If they kneecap him they’re just going to end up with someone actually on the right. So self destructive and stupid.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Which bit isn’t true?

Read the article you posted. They aren’t the same job and they aren’t agency workers. It’s not fire and rehire.

they’re hiring temporary workers to clear the backlog of complaints. The article spin on a basic WFH temporary contract is hilarious. “They ask people to have their own Wi-Fi 😮

Ian1779

Read the article you posted. They aren’t the same job and they aren’t agency workers. It’s not fire and rehire.

they’re hiring temporary workers to clear the backlog of complaints. The article spin on a basic WFH temporary contract is hilarious. “They ask people to have their own Wi-Fi 😮
So they are hiring temporary workers to do the jobs of those they are making redundant.

Users who are viewing this thread