DO NOT boo the knee (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Pretended? How the fuck do you know what I do? Just because people took the piss on here doesn’t mean things don’t happen

go away you sad fool

Do you need any evidence before you do this fictional “pedophile” hunting? Or do you just drive around scotland looking for the first dodgy looking geezer outside of a school and jump to conclusions?
What is this a tag team, were you all bullied at school and that’s why you all jump in? Amazing how you all claim to be such perfect people because you hate people with different opinions to you but love berating 1 person on the internet for 4 days!!! If you wanna take the piss mate then fuck off you c**t and all the rest of you fake do gooders can fuck off too

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I think I know who this person is, but I'm not really sure why people are biting anymore.

It seems to me the gesture on Saturday was widely supported and that's it really. I'm still not sure about its origins, I've been honest about that, but giving support to Dabo given the fact he was racially abused earlier in the week is much more important than anything else.

We showed we had his back on Saturday, so please don't let a few wind ups on here get the better of you. We are one big shitty family at the end of the day and let's keep it that way.

Ccfcisparks

I think I know who this person is, but I'm not really sure why people are biting anymore.

It seems to me the gesture on Saturday was widely supported and that's it really. I'm still not sure about its origins, I've been honest about that, but giving support to Dabo given the fact he was racially abused earlier in the week is much more important than anything else.

We showed we had his back on Saturday, so please don't let a few wind ups on here get the better of you. We are one big shitty family at the end of the day and let's keep it that way.
Good post 👍🏻

usskyblue

How lucid

Okay, what did you do with @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 m8 ?

Yorkshire SB

But if people are constructively pointing out holes in other peoples arguments then that’s great. That’s exactly what I’m saying so I don’t understand the point of your reply and all the extra stuff that was tacked on? Not being rude, just maybe we are misunderstanding each other. As I said different opinions and healthy debate are the way forwards in this world.

This is a valid point, dismissive reactions cause tribalism and polarised pov. Debate is healthy, but not all opinions are equal, and not all opinions are valid.

The trouble is that misinformation has too much of a platform now - it’s dangerous. We’re in a time where the flat earth theory is gaining popularity.
As a species we may cease to exist because of it (climate change).

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think the fact we’re having this debate shows it is having an effect even if that effect is showing some of the racist pricks just how alone they are in their sad little thoughts.

“gesture politics”

Its fucking football mate, being a supporter is the ultimate in gesture politics. Gestures matter.

No surprise you’re out to support the racists mind.
No surprise you're too thick to understand anything at all.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

you've around 40 times on this thread and pretended to go to Scotland. Is that really a productive use of your time?
That's rich coming from someone who once pretended to be black and supports the IRA.

Grendel

Are you Protestant or Catholic this week ?

giphy.gif

JAM See

I must admit I am one of 'those' twats who looks at my watch at 3.00pm and says "Oh fuck, the game's on, best get in" (I have an aisle seat, in my defense).

Actually made the kick off on Friday and was so impressed with the applause from all the City fans round by me.

rob9872

I must admit I am one of 'those' twats who looks at my watch at 3.00pm and says "Oh fuck, the game's on, best get in" (I have an aisle seat, in my defense).

Actually made the kick off on Friday and was so impressed with the applause from all the City fans round by me.
Still some twunts booing though. Drowned out by the applause so only muffled noise and I couldn't hear where from so no idea if home or away fans but message still obv not got to all.

Fergusons_Beard

Still some twunts booing though. Drowned out by the applause so only muffled noise and I couldn't hear where from so no idea if home or away fans but message still obv not got to all.

I was booing the Peterborough team for not taking the knee.

Am sure a few around me were doing the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

baldy

Yep I like the majority are winning the day and the applause is hugely outweighing the individuals who think it’s hard to boo

Oh and then cheer JCS, Maatsen and Dabo

Have you ever considered the fact they're booing just the actual pointless gesture because it's nothing to do with the race of the players or even football & people are fed up of seeing it? Hence why they're cheering Dabo etc - has all the virtue signalling taking the knee nonsense actually made a difference to racism?

rob9872

Have you ever considered the fact they're booing just the actual pointless gesture because it's nothing to do with the race of the players or even football & people are fed up of seeing it? Hence why they're cheering Dabo etc - has all the virtue signalling taking the knee nonsense actually made a difference to racism?
They are our players, it has been explained many times why they are doing what they are doing and tbh if you don't get it now I doubt you ever will, but this is a show of solidarity to get racism out of football, nothing to do with BLM, or any marxist movement or any power salutes, simply that they are fed up with being treated differently based on skin colour. It has to end, it is unlikely to end overnight and it's a small contribution in life to see it highlighted. 9 seconds at the start of a game. If you don't want o cheer and applaud then don't but be respectful and stand in silence, it wont kill you.

Sky Blue Pete

Nope not considered that at all as the players have been very clear what they are doing it for. On its own it won’t stop racism it’s raising awareness in a non confrontational, mlk peaceful way. They are doing what they can and if people don’t agree stay silent

clint van damme

Are you racist?

Users who are viewing this thread