DO NOT boo the knee (1 Viewer)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

I would like to make a simple request to my fellow sky blues. If you are going to the match on saturday, DO NOT boo the knee. Imagine how dabo would feel, if , after him getting racially abused , his own fans refuse to support him and boo an anti racism gesture? If you disagree with taking the knee, that’s your right , fair enough , but please keep your mouth shut to support fankaty if nothing else.

Nick

Administrator
To be honest I think the forest game i can't remember it being a massive thing. Maybe a handful of people behind the goal.

Might have been more in the other stand but not as wide spread.

I agree with the point. Whether you agree with the gesture or not, it's 5 seconds. Just stay quiet and then applaud the players for kick off.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

To be honest I think the forest game i can't remember it being a massive thing. Maybe a handful of people behind the goal.

Might have been more in the other stand but not as wide spread.

I agree with the point. Whether you agree with the gesture or not, it's 5 seconds. Just stay quiet and then applaud the players for kick off.
I heard a few. A couple in the away end at blackpool and barnsley too. Vast majority applaud though to be fair

rob9872

I don't know if I'm more disappointed that this thread is here or the fact there's a need for it. Tbh if people don't get it by now they never will and I actually think I'd prefer them to boo so they're visible and get the fk beaten out of them by those around. Tbh im less bothered if they do or don't agree with it, but ffs be respectful to it.

skybluetony176

If this isn’t reason enough to not boo taking the knee then I would politely suggest that you need to go and have a long think to yourself about your life, what’s missing in it and why you think booing something as simple gesture against racism is going to fill that void.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

If this isn’t reason enough to not boo taking the knee then I would politely suggest that you need to go and have a long think to yourself about your life, what’s missing in it and why you think booing something as simple gesture against racism is going to fill that void.

Well said mate

JAM See

This is probably the most depressing post I've ever had to read on this site.

Young talented men take 5 (FIVE!) seconds to show their support for anti-racism, and we have to request that people don't boo them.

We are NOT Milwall. We are better that that.

Don't just NOT boo. Fucking applaud!

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

This is probably the most depressing post I've ever had to read on this site.

Young talented men take 5 (FIVE!) seconds to show their support for anti-racism, and we have to request that people don't boo them.

We are NOT Milwall. We are better that that.

Don't just NOT boo. Fucking applaud!
I shouldn’t have to make this post but felt the need to after quite a few Boos in the away end on tuesday

pusbccfc

Didn't hear many booing at the Forest game but there were plenty at Barnsley. All up with the group who couldn't stay quiet during the minute silence and those who couldn't handle their booze.

Grendel

Here is a link to Lyle Taylor spouting off about taking the knee which I think has not helped some Forest fans who imo where the ones booing at our home game.

the people behind me were booing. The away fans against Blackpool were also it seems booing

Samo

People wanting to support Dabo after he got racist abuse thrown at him at Blackpool.

not one single atom of that concept is political.

Wow! Really? So the support or lack of it for an anti-racist gesture is not political? What planet are you on?
Do you understand what politics is?

Grendel

Wow! Really? So the support or lack of it for an anti-racist gesture is not political? What planet are you on?
Do you understand what politics is?

his Twitter feed shows he does. He believes the Welsh, Scots and Irish are mainly not racist but 90% of English white people are.

Jamiepwns

Didn't hear many booing at the Forest game but there were plenty at Barnsley. All up with the group who couldn't stay quiet during the minute silence and those who couldn't handle their booze.
There was a bit in the north stand but soon drowned out by the applause

Grendel

anyone who boos after 12 months of people explaining it is simpply an ant racism gesture s frankly a c**t

Anyone who thinks it’s a jolly jape to have Gerry Adams as an Avatar is a c**t O Drivel

Seems also you are indulging in some potato wine

Users who are viewing this thread