DO NOT boo the knee (1 Viewer)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Bez is either a guy with serious issues who belongs in a mental asylum or the sunderland fan (aka cov28363629889184) who created 7,000 accounts on twitter. Or both

Grendel

Never talked race on here before pal but if you want to think that then nice.

sigh

NorthernWisdom

sigh

Not like there's much history to check, either!

Anyway, who do you reckon they are? It'll be a surefire way to flush out the current lurkers by claiming it's them, I suppose...

sigh

Oh once before in 10 years, sorry grenfail I didn’t realised you tracked my posts hahahaha

Grendel

Oh once before in 10 years, sorry grenfail I didn’t realised you tracked my posts hahahaha

You’ve made 55 posts ever and 80% on this thread - here’s another one

Not like there's much history to check, either!

Anyway, who do you reckon they are? It'll be a surefire way to flush out the current lurkers by claiming it's them, I suppose...
If you read the previous replies then I have already told you who my other accounts are!! So not hiding am I?

Grendel

Post them all as you seem to have a lot of time on your hands!! Get yourself off skyblues talk and you may find a girlfriend!!

if you have a brain it takes 10 seconds - is Eva your girlfriend?

shmmeee

It's reduced to less than 10 seconds. It looks very half hearted . It's run its course. The very fact that Dabo and quite a number of other players are receiving abuse shows that it isn't really achieving anything, if it ever did.

Some players (not singling out any club) look almost reluctant to kneel down and can't wait to get up. It's becoming just a tiresome habit.

Didn't we play a match last season at QPR where neither team took the knee and it was endorsed by Les Ferdinand ?
Didn't a black Crystal Palace player refuse to take the knee towards the end of last season because he felt it's gesture politics ?
It's time for black players to retire this collectively and adopt another strategy because it's not working.

I think the fact we’re having this debate shows it is having an effect even if that effect is showing some of the racist pricks just how alone they are in their sad little thoughts.

“gesture politics”

Its fucking football mate, being a supporter is the ultimate in gesture politics. Gestures matter.

No surprise you’re out to support the racists mind.

Grendel

I think the fact we’re having this debate shows it is having an effect even if that effect is showing some of the racist pricks just how alone they are in their sad little thoughts.

“gesture politics”

Its fucking football mate, being a supporter is the ultimate in gesture politics. Gestures matter.

giphy.gif

COV

“gesture politics”

bez liked his post, kinda tells you all you need to know

David O'Day

Post them all as you seem to have a lot of time on your hands!! Get yourself off skyblues talk and you may find a girlfriend!!

You made about 12 posts before this thread and about a 4th of them were about race.. You also threw in a post that was pretty anti vax

Still you did say you'd never talked about race on ere before so you lied

COV

It's reduced to less than 10 seconds. It looks very half hearted . It's run its course. The very fact that Dabo and quite a number of other players are receiving abuse shows that it isn't really achieving anything, if it ever did.

Some players (not singling out any club) look almost reluctant to kneel down and can't wait to get up. It's becoming just a tiresome habit.

Didn't we play a match last season at QPR where neither team took the knee and it was endorsed by Les Ferdinand ?
Didn't a black Crystal Palace player refuse to take the knee towards the end of last season because he felt it's gesture politics ?
It's time for black players to retire this collectively and adopt another strategy because it's not working.

who is it becoming a tiresome habit for? Clearly you and Bez, but who else?

Grendel

bez liked his post, kinda tells you all you need to know

LOOK EVERYONE ITS RING OF STEEL WHO THINKS 90% OF ALL ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE RACIST

Grendel

You made about 12 posts before this thread and about a 4th of them were about race.. You also threw in a post that was pretty anti vax

Still you did say you'd never talked about race on ere before so you lied

Oh It’s David O Drivel WHO SUPPORTS THE IRA AND HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED

procdoc

That is so funny, you have got to be one of the funniest people in Hillfields!! Your whit is second to no one mate, have you thought about a career in comedy?
Thanks. By the way I’m not a racist c**t so I’m certainly not your mate. Now let them poor kids out of your nonce wagon ya daft prick

Grendel

Sorry mate that reply wasn’t meant for you my friend. I meant to say to you mate that you sound like a right c**t

Did you catch anyone on Saturday

Did you catch anyone on Saturday
Yeah someone called Grenfail? Apparently sits on the internet ALL the time!! He claims that he is on skyblues talk but no one is that sad that they would have over 61000 posts, so we don’t believe him and will look further

Grendel

Yeah someone called Grenfail? Apparently sits on the internet ALL the time!! He claims that he is on skyblues talk but no one is that sad that they would have over 61000 posts, so we don’t believe him and will look further

I’d guess you sit on a different form of internet a lot of the time

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

You’re on Twitter as well as skyblues talk? You must have a fun filled life
I’m actually not mate. I just read the replies to the club’s tweets because I love to see grown men go into meltdown. I don’t think you can talk about having a fun life , going around in the scooby mobile catching “pedophiles”

I’m actually not mate. I just read the replies to the club’s tweets because I love to see grown men go into meltdown. I don’t think you can talk about having a fun life , going around in the scooby mobile catching “pedophiles”
At least I do something productive Twitter girl, must be fun to belittle someone doing something you don’t have the courage to do you useless c**t

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Pretended? How the fuck do you know what I do? Just because people took the piss on here doesn’t mean things don’t happen
Do you need any evidence before you do this fictional “pedophile” hunting? Or do you just drive around scotland looking for the first dodgy looking geezer outside of a school and jump to conclusions?

Grendel

Do you need any evidence before you do this fictional “pedophile” hunting? Or do you just drive around scotland looking for the first dodgy looking geezer outside of a school and jump to conclusions?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread