Match Thread Derby match thread (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

I've given Grendel O'Hare.......after listen hear me out post Hutch legend. he is very reluctant to actually list his opinions in writing.....
I'll start him off..........O'Hare.......

I doubt he will give you what you want and list his players for reasons above.......

Anyhow at end of the day do you really care about his list he will love your obsession with his viewpoint...... :unsure: 😬

I just feel all in sky blue should be at peace with each other, have an ale or two maybe and enjoy a very good result today,
Lots more hard work to be done but a massive result today! (y)

Calista

Robings interview: "it's an oxymoron really but we need to evolve quickly".

You find another football manager who uses the word oxymoron. And can use it correctly!
Nah, the interviewer just asked him what word he would use to describe the ref.

Frostie

See Swansea have been diving for all the 97 minutes again today. The penalty they got in 96 minute was fucking disgraceful as it shows Middlesbrough player clearly got the ball. Warnock was absolutely livid.
Got to say Swansea are a fucking disgrace to British football, the worst divers I’ve seen for a long long time. How they can live with themselves is beyond me

Did you see the Boro disallowed goal too?
Absolute shocker 🤦🏼‍♂️

tommy hutch legend

I've given Grendel O'Hare.......after listen hear me out post Hutch legend. he is very reluctant to actually list his opinions in writing.....
I'll start him off..........O'Hare.......

I doubt he will give you what you want and list his players for reasons above.......

Anyhow at end of the day do you really care about his list he will love your obsession with his viewpoint...... :unsure: 😬

I just feel all in sky blue should be at peace with each other, have an ale or two maybe and enjoy a very good result today,
Lots more hard work to be done but a massive result today! (y)
now you have put it in perspective Ile leave it gr8 win and a massive step to safety pusb

Grendel

names of players this season that you think are good enough you've already said max and Wilson are useless in your words mach winners by the way

Ah ok not sure how Wilson is a match winner but

Marosi
Dabo
Mccallum
Ostigard
Sheaf
Hamer
Mcfazdean
O hare
Walker
Godden

I exclude James as he’s good enough but not to commit a large amount to pay him

Is that ok darling?

RegTheDonk

Good results today and importantly well played City. Max put away his chance and put himself around, Pask filled in well when required, Faz led by example and we kept a clean sheet.

Please keep it up lads - although it's a roller coaster that in a masochistic way gives the season some entertainment, up and down each week, agony to ecstasy (particularly when we pull it off) - not in the mood for a relegation battle this time.

Grendel

Ah ok not sure how Wilson is a match winner but

Marosi
Dabo
Mccallum
Ostigard
Sheaf
Hamer
Mcfazdean
O hare
Walker
Godden

I exclude James as he’s good enough but not to commit a large amount to pay him

Is that ok darling?

Forgot Kelly love ❤️

Rodders1

Brill performance today. Just hope we can put a mini run together now. Hiding behind the sofa at times but we got there.

Johhny Blue

I agree he was one if the best players today but it’s the 8 out of 10 games where he isn’t which get ignored which is the point - he last played like that against Rotherham

How about your forecast of how he’ll do through the remaining games?&

Grendel

Immenser

Max had a great game but he walks a fine line. If he played the same game today but without the goal all we would hear is about his missed chances and misplaced passes and how he’s not good enough.

No not really. For once he pulled defenders around and worked the line - especially in the last 20 minutes when we were under the cosh. His control of the ball was better as well. He’s actually hopeless at holding the ball up like say Fletcher at Stoke but today he did his job and did it well regardless of the goal.

Covkid1968#

Users who are viewing this thread