Match Thread Derby Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Their goal difference as well as their league position tells you they really are the worst team in the division right now. Their obsession with giving Rooney the manager’s job (over several more qualified colleagues) is a disaster waiting to happen.

I'll be amazed if he succeeds as a manager.

At least Lampard/Gerrard seem to be relatively switched on.

kg82

Honestly, I looked at the line up tonight and though huh. But I’m not one of those that automatically has a meltdown on here if I don’t agree with what Robins has done. I’ll give it a chance. If it doesn’t work, fair enough. If it does, fair enough.
Tonight, it worked. Not only that, those players considered our starting 11 now have fresher legs AND are thinking there’s players pushing them. Derby IS crucial and, thanks to the manager, we’re probably in a better position to get something from the game.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Pretty chilled at the moment about this. Let the lads enjoy their well earned point today.

I think whatever we set up against Derby we can beat them. We have a bit of belief now and it all started with that point against Birmingham. The fact we had an understudy in goal today and only conceded one in 3 games (which was dodgy) is great progress.

For the first time in weeks the tampons are staying well and truly in the bathroom cupboard.

Skyblueweeman

We really need to notch up our first away win of the season against Derby or Wycombe, to be honest. I'm confident we can win both, hopefully.

Think it was similar last season wasn't it? Remember a few moaning that we hadn't won away until December although we had picked up some decent points away including the great comeback at Pompey. Granted we've picked up less on our travels so far this season as well though.

Mucca Mad Boys

Think it was similar last season wasn't it? Remember a few moaning that we hadn't won away until December although we had picked up some decent points away including the great comeback at Pompey. Granted we've picked up less on our travels so far this season as well though.

Equally, we had only lost twice away from home before we beat Wycombe, and a lot of our away games were against the top half too. Our 'home' form has been mid table so far. If we can keep this up, and improve the away form, we could find ourselves around 16th-13th with a bit of breathing space going into the new year.

A good point picked up today, and our away schedule has 3 winnable games in a row; Derby, Wycombe and Sheffield Wednesday.

Grendel

I think we will go back to the Cardiff formation for this game

87 n all that

I think he’ll go to a flat back 4 and McCallum will come back in. I hope he plays 2 strikers also. Doubt Godden will be ready so walker and Max.

Users who are viewing this thread