Derby crowd (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

if that (plus walkups) equates to 22k, I'd say that the CBS can hold about 27k tops at the moment

We've already sold around 21k plus IMO , reason being that we've sold more already than when the posh game was announced at 18200 a few hours before that game (including 1600 posh fans ) roughly .... , Derby are bringing 2k more .. it's easily already at 21k plus

Reactions: COV

CV22SBA

I noticed against Posh loads of people were stood in the aisle between blocks 14,15 & 16. In fact there was no aisle. My nephew informs me that him and his mates always pay on the gate for behind the goal but then go and stand in singers corner. I've told him off :) but loads more do this and if they sat behind the goal where their tickets were the ground would look more full. I imagine between 100-200 were stood there against Posh. Be interesting to see tomorrow.

COV

I noticed against Posh loads of people were stood in the aisle between blocks 14,15 & 16. In fact there was no aisle. My nephew informs me that him and his mates always pay on the gate for behind the goal but then go and stand in singers corner. I've told him off :) but loads more do this and if they sat behind the goal where their tickets were the ground would look more full. I imagine between 100-200 were stood there against Posh. Be interesting to see tomorrow.

If safe standing ever does make its way to the CBS, I think its nailed on that the corner would be the place to be redesigned...

Evo1883

Blackburn away the aisles were a nightmare, there were empty seats at the end of the stand 🤣 people just want to be by the atmosphere which is understandable

pusbccfc

Club tweeting that is clever. I've already had messages from people asking for tickets now they know it's one of our biggest league crowds for years.

Evo1883

Club tweeting that is clever. I've already had messages from people asking for tickets now they know it's one of our biggest league crowds for years.
They are going to be fine of they want one , just several thousand seats in the home end still

Evo1883

We’re within POTG levels to fill behind the goal now aren’t we? Can’t wait. It’s gonna look and sound amazing tomorrow. Hope the team turns up.

I fully expect as most away fans do , that Derby will think they will be the only voices on show .

Little do they know the CBS has gone from morgue levels of noise to the second coming of dortmund 🤣

What inevitably will happen is they will start off strong , and get drowned out and eventually give up

Sky Blue Harry H

Shane pay on the gate tickets are in the corner and not behind the goal.

Not difficult to move across (as there will still be room - probably some gaps in the student freebie section?)

Incidentally, difficult to see where there are 11k unsold seats (I know there is a chunk in the away 'end', but still find it difficult to reconcile versus 32k capacity

shmmeee

Not difficult to move across (as there will still be room - probably some gaps in the student freebie section?)

Incidentally, difficult to see where there are 11k unsold seats (I know there is a chunk in the away 'end', but still find it difficult to reconcile versus 32k capacity

4 blocks at that end plus another 4 (?) at the other between the away fans and singers corner?

Users who are viewing this thread