Derby crowd (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

If it’s £30 a ticket, they’ve been fleeced

188e91879a42c018f74099bfaaba8710.gif

oscillatewildly

for all you haute couture elitists, ( phase 1 only ) how about this from Newcastle??

Well the club needs to question their 100+ years appropriation of the zebra then.

Brighton Sky Blue

edgy

Looks like the walk-up will have to go behind the goal, which should improve the atmosphere (and look) in that area.

Shame about last night's result. I was bringing a few hundred mates. Not bothering now.

Evo1883

Looks like the walk-up will have to go behind the goal, which should improve the atmosphere (and look) in that area.

Shame about last night's result. I was bringing a few hundred mates. Not bothering now.

Quite alot of seats taken already behind the goal , looked decent against posh there too

Evo1883

Top picture is posh after the club announced 18200 sold and that included around 1600 at most posh fans .

Bottom is Derby and if we include 3400 away fans (roughly) then we can already assume the attendance as of this moment is between 20500 and 21000

With pay on the day and tomorrow's sales to go
1634832398168.jpg

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

No Tenerife, no Derby game ether for me😪, bloody corona, I shall instead listen to Clive with a can of Guiness cheering us on listening to the biggest crowd of the season!

Get better soon mate. I missed out for the Peterborough game with the same! At least you can still enjoy and taste your Guinness - I lost all smell and got to enjoy the game with toast and water!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread