Derby crowd (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Bringing two mates tomorrow, one of whom is a Man U fan who has been to more Cov games than Man U in the last five years by some distance.

The people I usually go with can’t go, so I have their usual ST seats by me for then to physically sit in, but can’t the ST themselves (bar one).

I assumed it’d be easy to get POTG tomorrow, but after reading this thread I’m now concerned the one without a ticket yet might struggle!

Sky Blue Pete

Bringing two mates tomorrow, one of whom is a Man U fan who has been to more Cov games than Man U in the last five years by some distance.

The people I usually go with can’t go, so I have their usual ST seats by me for then to physically sit in, but can’t the ST themselves (bar one).

I assumed it’d be easy to get POTG tomorrow, but after reading this thread I’m now concerned the one without a ticket yet might struggle!
They won’t struggle for a ticket but there may be a queue

pusbccfc

No problem at all. There's only going to be about 5000 tickets available on the gate.

Irish Sky Blue

Although it's not showing as open, they still sell tickets in block 31. We usually sit in block 20 but because my second son is using one of his match package tickets tomorrow and also my grand daughter is coming to her second game, we swapped our ST plus 2 more for seats behind the goal, Block 31. My granddaughter's first game was Middlesborough during which she played on an Ipad and did some colouring. (She's 6). She said she liked it and so she is back. We sat Main Stand side for that game and when Vic scored the first she started to cry because of the noise. Son number 1 had to take her below stairs for a bit. She will have ear defenders on tomorrow.I am hoping that she will need them!
Just saying this about block 31 as I don't think the dots for this show up on the ticket plan of the stadium. On Tuesday when I was swapping our tickets at the ticket office, there were seats gone in that block which I think is the socially distanced block. Not sure how that will work tomorrow.

Sky Blue Pete

Why? The whole corner between the Tesco and Telegraph is empty ready for tickets on the gate. Plus the 2 blocks in the telegraph which are still pretty empty.
Ah we think the second of those is the social distancing one so tickets have been sold just not shown . I’m sure they’ll be a ticket for everyone wanting to go

Covkid1968#

I couldn’t get tickets for anywhere other than behind the goal today. My eldest son is a Manc is coming. My mum a Liverpool fan and my other 2 Sky blue kids . Like a family day trip. Fricking band Wagoners. I’ve moved my well placed season ticket to be with them. Not told my season ticket holder mate yet as I’ve moved his aswell… so he won’t be happy.

Sky Blue Pete

Blocks sold out to 22.
Singles in 22-24
Two blocks behind the goal lots sold
Hope there’s a good walk up
Gonna be rocking

tom88

I have a single ticket for today’s game which was a complimentary ticket from the club. I got it for my daughter but she’s not well enough to go.

free to anyone who wants it.

Block 23 row Z.

DM me for my number and will be on a first come first serve Basis

Users who are viewing this thread