Derby crowd (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Annoyingly £30!

Covkid1968#

Off to Barcelona but flights all changed to get back for this. Champions league on Weds and championship on the Saturday….. boom

JAM See

I think 3 weeks away from football in Coventry and 3 points from the next 2 games before it .. could well see 24000
The walk-ups will depend massively on the results from our two upcoming trips to Lancashire.

No defeats from those games and I think you're right.

COV

I think 3 weeks away from football in Coventry and 3 points from the next 2 games before it .. could well see 24000

I think it would be more than that with a couple of good results beforehand

People were on about 14/15k for today and that was before we got thrashed 5-0 three days beforehand

We might be about to find out how many will come if we have a genuine run near the top of the table for a while

Londonccfcfan

The walk-ups will depend massively on the results from our two upcoming trips to Lancashire.

No defeats from those games and I think you're right.

Will easily be the biggest gate of the season.

Derby will sell out 4k.

Our first home game after 3 weeks.

As we seen the midweek game result had little effect on the crowd today.
Sky/weather/kick off time/price/midweek result could have been used as an excuse but still 17000 Coventry fans turned up.

Will be close to 23k in this one.

Tommo1993

Will easily be the biggest gate of the season.

Derby will sell out 4k.

Our first home game after 3 weeks.

As we seen the midweek game result had little effect on the crowd today.
Sky/weather/kick off time/price/midweek result could have been used as an excuse but still 17000 Coventry fans turned up.

Will be close to 23k in this one.

I’ll be amazed if Derby bring more than Blues or Baggies.

Londonccfcfan

I’ll be amazed if Derby bring more than Blues or Baggies.
It will just be the same strangely not sure why we not giving more than 3800 that forest brought over.

It's not like we are giving allocations of 5/6 k. In which case I would agree with you.

SlowerThanPlatt

It will just be the same strangely not sure why we not giving more than 3800 that forest brought over.

It's not like we are giving allocations of 5/6 k. In which case I would agree with you.
They are. The away club request how many tickets they want upfront, WBA will probably ask for 6k.

Alex1987

Feel like this is a game where we all try and push extra people to come up. Those part timers, etc. Get them all up for this one and get them hooked.

skyblue1991

Derby will take 3-4k

We have to be looking at 25k for this one as it stands. If we win Blackburn and Preston then probably more

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Already looking forward to this.

As others have said 3/4 points in the next two and we could have a seriously big crowd in there.

It’s mad to think we’re likely to be favourites to win 7 in a row at home.

slowpoke

I’d think counting away fans it will be well over 20000, we had 19000 home fans v Peterborough and about 17000 today when you think of Wednesdays performance, the early kick-off, being on tv, shite weather which probably affected the walk up today’s gate was good.
Could be 23/24k.

pusbccfc

EFL Attendances Today 🏟

Sheffield Wednesday- 22060
Derby 21,000
Coventry - 18497
Cardiff - 18400
Portsmouth - 17418
Bradford - 15809
Birmingham - 15158
Bolton - 14124
Hull - 13696
Blackpool - 13419
Barnsley - 11888

Covkid1968#

How much you get the CL tickets for?
69 Euros. Right behind the goal . Promised the lad but then the whole family wanted to go so it’s cost me as much as my City season ticket for one fricking game!!!

pusbccfc

3500+ Derby means the crowd will be at the minimum 22k.

Win Wednesday and you must hope for 24k+.

Users who are viewing this thread