Match Thread Derby County (H) (3 Viewers)

jordan210

Disappointed with that. Once again a shite 2nd half and the wrong subs

Once again the a stupid mistake costs us

Grendel

I ended up calling the hills have eyes family behind me thick racist twats - long season ahead in more ways than one

robbiekeane

Godden wasn’t even offside then. Bullshit. Two shady offside calls from the lino and terrible fucking tactical choices by robins.

Kelly shouldn’t be near the side based on today. Hyam a liability

SlowerThanPlatt

Can’t believe that 20 minutes from Kelly. Club captain, show some initiative and get your team up the pitch. Spent it on Hamer’s toes

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Another disappointing second half. Made the changes but didn't work.

Doing things well and then just stopped

Frustrating.

Grendel

Godden wasn’t even offside then. Bullshit. Two shady offside calls from the lino and terrible fucking tactical choices by robins.

Kelly shouldn’t be near the side based on today. Hyam a liability

The flag was up immediately

stupot07

Pretty poor second half, dropped far too deep and invited pressure, and making us go long too often. Gyokeres for Walker meant we had no physicality up top.

2 from 9 points is a poor week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Nick and grendel will say we sat back. Liked the proactive changes but we missed sheaf to drive us forward. Walker could have had a dig last minute

Fair result - second penalty could easily have been given

fatso

Another victory gone to pot due to MR not realising we need another body in midfield.
Why the fuck he leaves 2 upfront when we cant get out of our half I'll never know.
This is the 3rd game on the trot its happened. Weve been rumbled and he just cant seem to grasp it.
He held khis hand up after the Preston game, but has just made the exact same mistake.

TomRad85

Waste of points, now officially in poor form and need to win at Hull to turn it around.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Really disappointing result and overall the worst home performance of the season.

Kelly is no longer a positive influence on this team. Demonstrated in injury time there where his first instinct is to go backwards. He was miles off the pace.

Hyam too has been culpable for the last 3 goals we've conceded and should be dropped.

Exactly like Wednesday night we dropped to a back 5 and struggled to get out, the worst player to bring on in that situation is Liam Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread