Match Thread Derby County (H) (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Too much flip flopping on hereone min Kelly is the returning warrior and sheaf is shite

Next sheaf is Messiah a d Kelly needs to retire

Same with kane is terrible. Dabo wont get back inside etc. Kane shud have started

I prefer sheaf and dabo but don't have to turn on players imo. Good and bad games remian for all 4 mentioned. Same goes for all squad.

Paxman II

Did we work their keeper at all? And there you have it. We must find a way up front if Gyokeres is not on his game. But it must be said, a poor mistake again led to an equalizer. Pity because momentum will be a crucial factor for us this season.

The Philosopher

As soon as we take Gyok off the whole game changes for the worse.

Walker cannot play back to goal. Godden can’t. Any opposition manager can see that their team can now push higher from defense.

Time and time again this happens.

They bring on Kasim. He creates havoc. We bring on Walker who is totally lightweight.

Sky Blue Pete

Really disappointing result and overall the worst home performance of the season.

Kelly is no longer a positive influence on this team. Demonstrated in injury time there where his first instinct is to go backwards. He was miles off the pace.

Hyam too has been culpable for the last 3 goals we've conceded and should be dropped.

Exactly like Wednesday night we dropped to a back 5 and struggled to get out, the worst player to bring on in that situation is Liam Kelly.
How was he culpable for their goal?

MatthewWallis

Really not sure what Sheaf offers, can’t pass and can’t tackle mistake dropping Kelly today. Also great job of Walker standing still the whole time he came on

wingy

Another victory gone to pot due to MR not realising we need another body in midfield.
Why the fuck he leaves 2 upfront when we cant get out of our half I'll never know.
This is the 3rd game on the trot its happened. Weve been rumbled and he just cant seem to grasp it.
He held khis hand up after the Preston game, but has just made the exact same mistake.
I think that is where it should have gone.

Sky Blue Pete

Really disappointing result and overall the worst home performance of the season.

Kelly is no longer a positive influence on this team. Demonstrated in injury time there where his first instinct is to go backwards. He was miles off the pace.

Hyam too has been culpable for the last 3 goals we've conceded and should be dropped.

Exactly like Wednesday night we dropped to a back 5 and struggled to get out, the worst player to bring on in that situation is Liam Kelly.
How was he culpable for their goal?

Jamesimus

Subs lost us that game I feel. Allen's energy was needed. Sheaf no longer being an option for the CB's to pass too was missed.

SlowerThanPlatt

As soon as we take Gyok off the whole game changes for the worse.

Walker cannot play back to goal. Godden can’t. Any opposition manager can see that their team can now push higher from defense.

Time and time again this happens.

They bring on Kasim. He creates havoc. We bring on Walker who is totally lightweight.
The game was already turning before then. Gyokeres was poor today

The Philosopher

One day, the fact we have no cover for Gyok will be understood. At the moment, as soon as this totally obvious point is mentioned one gets the usual brain donors frothing total bs.

Perryccfc

Good performance apart from 15 minutes when they got hold of the ball. Game should have been wrapped up by then. No need for the meltdowns imo, thought we bossed it for the majority.

Tommo1993

Unless it was out of tiredness I don’t get the Sheaf/Kelly sub. Disappointed. Vik today and Wednesday has looked a lot like the Vik from last season, after his knock. We just looked so lost for most of that second half. Frustrated that we can’t kill teams off.

covcity4life

Perspective is needed though, we drew at Blackburn and are still unbeaten at home. It’s not disastrous by any stretch of the imagination
Fine margins. Goddens could easily have been given. We cud have held on for a point at Preston etc

We have had luck with late goals. Now a period where not getting that. Need to keep the faith

cc84cov

What happened mate? Also how was the atmosphere? On ifollow it sounded as if we were completely outsung tbh (don’t attack me just what I heard on ifollow)
Was back and forth all game between both sets a cov fan got across kicked one derby lad in the head chinned another while all the other Cov fans stood and watched,was constant bottles and coins thrown from both sides was bubbling all game

Users who are viewing this thread