depressed (1 Viewer)

Hobo

any one else feeling more depressed each week I am

Today was such a beautiful day and football could not even form a cloud.

Sky Blue Harry H

Well done Weeman; hope all goes well for you = it's really exciting when you move to a new home (especially your first). The only bit I don't like (especially as I'm really not a DIY sort) is when you think you are settled/sorted, and your other half adds the next job, purchase (ours are new blinds and worktop, then cupboards). It goes on and on (please don't let her read this post!)

its a buzzard

I never said 'the shit were in' but how shit we actually are. My barber (who is going to Wembley) didn't even realise we' d lost 4-1 to Oxford already this season, let alone did he have a clue at how bad we were that day! So I suggest you 'get your head around it' whether you believe it or not!
50% (if not more) of 'fans' that have got tickets to Wembley have only been to wycombe (if at all) and only know this season from what they've read in the telegraph and on Facebook!
Well, you actually said "...fans that have no idea how bad this season has really been." The point I was trying to make is that the majority of those going to Wembley will be aware that we're bottom of the league by a country mile and we're shit. Your point about your barber is irrelevant. And how was he supposed to know how bad we were against a team he didn't know we'd lost against?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

Had a Fitbit for Christmas that measures your pulse and sleep patterns. Just downloaded yesterday's measurements and for a part portion of the second half my pulse was registering between 57 -64 bpm which means I was either asleep or dead.
The players seemed to be in similar mode.

letsallsingtogether

Cheers TGP. It's looking like we'll be using the same solicitors as the seller and our independent mortgage advisor today said that bar the survey, everything else should go to plan. As we're first time buyers and the seller wants to complete ASAP, we're hoping to get it done by mid-May. Fingers crossed.

Hope you get yours sorted.
Well done sbw.
You should send your team to see Fisher it has taken him over 3 years to buy some land.
I'm sure they can afford the solicitors fees.

pastythegreat

Yeah I actually said 'fans that have no idea' meaning just that! How is my barber irrelevant as he's the type of 'fan' I'm exactly on about? AND the only sort of fan who is excited still about going to Wembley.
It almost makes me feel like a bandwagon fan as I'm only going because everybody else is!

Of the 30odd people who have asked me to get tickets, 4 have regularly ripped me for still going, 3 are religiously NOPM, one guy asked if I'd get him and his wife one (she's never been to a single game of football in her life), one was my barber (who has only taken an interest in CCFC as we got to Wembley)!

blueflint

Yeah I actually said 'fans that have no idea' meaning just that! How is my barber irrelevant as he's the type of 'fan' I'm exactly on about? AND the only sort of fan who is excited still about going to Wembley.
It almost makes me feel like a bandwagon fan as I'm only going because everybody else is!

Of the 30odd people who have asked me to get tickets, 4 have regularly ripped me for still going, 3 are religiously NOPM, one guy asked if I'd get him and his wife one (she's never been to a single game of football in her life), one was my barber (who has only taken an interest in CCFC as we got to Wembley)!

I would refuse to get them tickets m8

Skyblueweeman

Well done Weeman; hope all goes well for you = it's really exciting when you move to a new home (especially your first). The only bit I don't like (especially as I'm really not a DIY sort) is when you think you are settled/sorted, and your other half adds the next job, purchase (ours are new blinds and worktop, then cupboards). It goes on and on (please don't let her read this post!)

Thanks Harry. It ticked a lot of boxes for us to be honest...cul de sac, 3 beds, semi-detached, good back garden, parking for 4 cars (although we only have two). New kitchen and new-ish bathroom and the rest in very good decorative order to be honest. Just one room that needs updating which is likely to be my home office! She's already mentally shopping though for a sofa and last night told me that one she has her eyes on is nearly £2k, has a 'cuddle chair' (wtf is that?!) for nearly a grand and a foot stool that comes with it with is another £400!! I'll have to reign her in a little I think!

Moff

Thanks Harry. It ticked a lot of boxes for us to be honest...cul de sac, 3 beds, semi-detached, good back garden, parking for 4 cars (although we only have two). New kitchen and new-ish bathroom and the rest in very good decorative order to be honest. Just one room that needs updating which is likely to be my home office! She's already mentally shopping though for a sofa and last night told me that one she has her eyes on is nearly £2k, has a 'cuddle chair' (wtf is that?!) for nearly a grand and a foot stool that comes with it with is another £400!! I'll have to reign her in a little I think!

Welcome to the world of sofa shopping. I often lament that I will never get that time back....its soul destroying.
Love the way the sales people always have the sofa you want themselves at home and its the best there is. ;)

Skyblueweeman

Welcome to the world of sofa shopping. I often lament that I will never get that time back....its soul destroying.
Love the way the sales people always have the sofa you want themselves at home and its the best there is. ;)

I flat out refused Moff. The man room/office décor is more important initially. I mean, I need to work out where to hang my signed and framed Cov shirt!

Otis

The barber didn't come over for the Leicester game on Tuesday did he?

dadgad

Since Northampton I have lost interest in football. Some CCFC fans continued to 'get behind the lads'. The FL were culpable and allowed that travesty contradicting their own guidelines.
The game is fucked and a slave to global and corporate forces. The fate of Ccfc - a once proud club is symptomatic and can only produce further depression.
Good luck at Wembley I hope you have a great day.

steve82

I'm not depressed been resigned to the fact since November. Had a brief spell of optimism in early January with the initial signings and Peterborough, Bolton performance. Was clear by Chesterfield we'd not do it and the squad still not up to it and that trend continued ever since baring a hiccup v Gillingham.
On to next year now and hopefully a better summer of recruitment of players who fit the level and demands of league two.
A day for my son on April 2nd hopefully the sun will shine and be a blue sky... a year to forget tho.

idm1975

Have to admit I am finding it more and more difficult to get enthused going each week but it's my team and I will support them till I die. My boys are getting increasingly bored with it, losing week in week out, but they are looking forward to going to Wembley still and I can't wait to take them to see a stadium full of sky blue whatever the result.

Otis

Have to admit I am finding it more and more difficult to get enthused going each week but it's my team and I will support them till I die. My boys are getting increasingly bored with it, losing week in week out, but they are looking forward to going to Wembley still and I can't wait to take them to see a stadium full of sky blue whatever the result.
I'm excited for next season, but then I AM an idiot.

vow

Nah, not depressed at all, I try and make light of it, Gallows Humour I guess (as Otis said).
I shall follow them through thin and thin.

Gazolba

Hopefully most of us have better things to do that worry about CCFC.
Yes, we'd all like us to be challenging for promotion instead of being relegated.
Here's a few suggestions to make you feel better. Buy some bird seed and put it out for the birds.
Go to the park and feed the ducks. Buy your dog, cat or other pet a new toy.

Users who are viewing this thread