Deal agreed with rangers for John Fleck (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

very happy and shocked...hes stillr egarded as a big talent and to come to cov in league one is a coup...massive potentially.

Nonleagueherewecome

It's on Radio 5 so it's official!!!!! OMG TO THE INFINITE AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :)

Nonleagueherewecome

But on the downside, R5 also say Eric Sykes is dead :(

aodea

Delighted. At least thats two signings in now. Fleck hopefully will kick on and be a great addition. Its nice to see that something is happening. With good news at this club bad news usually follows so who will be out the door?

skyblueexile

at last SISU do it the right way with Fleck

never thought I'd say it but well done SISU

regardless of players ability at least they have moved in best interests of club

they have agreement

:p

Nonleagueherewecome

I think beacuse they are claiming the players have to transfer to Newco, we have given some form of compensation to stop further legals.........SISU showing sense in business at last shock-horror

I doubt it as that could set a legal precedent that everyone has to agree a fee with Newco for Rangers players, which nobody else is bloody doing!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Pleased we have picked up 2 decent caliber players for seemingly not a lot. With Crainie and probably Keogh leaving there is still a lot of work to be done. Think we still need 5 or 6 more in (assuming no one else leaves)

Just a thought but when TF and Waggott were at Charlton isnt this the sort of trading they did then to establish a competitive team ? shipping out players more expensive and bringing in keener younger ones ?

Also is it mainly Waggott doing the trading with AT being left to deal more with the squad? Not saying he doesnt have input but i get the impression that player trading is Waggotts domain at the moment

Last edited:

torchomatic

[video=youtube;QWrnt7xv1lA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrnt7xv1lA[/video]

Nonleagueherewecome

So it would be weird if we were compensating Newco.

Exactomundo. And if nobody else is paying out, it would be very un-SISU to be splashing cash they don't need to! Sounds like dodgy spin from the Newco end.

Nonleagueherewecome

Pleased we have picked up 2 decent caliber players for seemingly not a lot. With Crainie and probably Keogh leaving there is still a lot of work to be done. Think we still need 5 or 6 more in (assuming no one else leaves)

Just a thought but when TF and Waggott were at Charlton isnt this the sort of trading they did then to establish a competitive team ? shipping out players more expensive and bringing in keener younger ones ?

Also is it mainly Waggott doing the trading with AT being left to deal more with the squad? Not saying he doesnt have input but i get the impression that player trading is Waggotts domain at the moment

Agreed with the "not carried away" bits, but Fleck is very much a Thorn-type player. I very much doubt he'd be taking players he doesn't want, he's on the record plenty of times previously saying he's rejected youngsters that wouldn't improve us when we need old heads.

Nonleagueherewecome

rob9872

Agree OSB on the trading, but pretty sure Waggott will be negotiating with Thorn's targets and therefore his players (so not in an Abramovic "I'll buy the players you coach them".

Not a huge investment but also not a massive one needed at this level imo for the right players. I reserved judgement on AT last season becasue he wasn't given the resources to compete and much of the criticism was unfair, however if he now has his badges, some experience and is being given a pool of players that he has chosen, then now is the time he needs to perform and prove he is capable because if he doesn't tehre is no place to hide.

**btw not saying two players makes a complete squad, but it is an indication that he is being given a chance.

Sub

as much as i am not happy with waggot and fisher (and the owners of the Club) i am much happier it appears to be waggot dealing with the player transfers unlike last season where that complete and utter cock KEN DELIU fucked everything up. !!!!:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

rob9872

Exactomundo. And if nobody else is paying out, it would be very un-SISU to be splashing cash they don't need to! Sounds like dodgy spin from the Newco end.

Probably will find SISU has someting to do with NEWCO and setting the precedent will mean others follow ... not that I'm a cynic you understand :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Just like Cody over ALF these were his top two targets y'know :)

Fleck is about 17 times better than Syers and Collins put together! You'll see..

kg82

**btw not saying two players makes a complete squad, but it is an indication that he is being given a chance.

It's actually doubled our outfield player purchases from last year already! And not as many have left... yet. Lets just hope we can wheel and deal a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread