Deal agreed with rangers for John Fleck (1 Viewer)

WeWillBeBack

Lets be serious now, 2 young lads that are capable of playing in the rangers first team. I cant imagine how long the list of clubs is that are looking at the pair. In other words.. Forget it.

mark82

Lets be serious now, 2 young lads that are capable of playing in the rangers first team. I cant imagine how long the list of clubs is that are looking at the pair. In other words.. Forget it.

Only 1. The other is off to Stoke. And why not? Rangers were playing in a league equivalent of the Championship. They will soon be playing in a league the standard of non-league. Will be better move for their careers to move on.

grego_gee

actually the wiki page says he's a free agent...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Fleck_(footballer)
:pimp:

but the last bit looks familiar......
"The Sky Blues are facing competition from other clubs interested in the 20-year-old but were hopeful of concluding the deal and, as of yesterday, had not received any information from the authorities that would be a bar to his registration with the Football League."

Last edited:

grego_gee

I thought we were going "bang, bang, bang"..?
Now we're "hopeful of concluding a deal".......

does that count for bang, bang, bang?.... :pimp:

@richh87

I thought SISU were going to give it a go and had acknowledged that the squad was both too small and too young last season?!

If that's the case why are we only being linked with more kids who are free agents?

We won't sign anyone - but there'll be some cracking excuses.

@richh87

Also, our targets always get leaked to the press before we sign people. I think SISU deliberately leak them so that other clubs bail them out by snapping them up.

Costs nothing to come close to signing a player - and makes it look like you're trying.

Grendel

I thought SISU were going to give it a go and had acknowledged that the squad was both too small and too young last season?!

If that's the case why are we only being linked with more kids who are free agents?

We won't sign anyone - but there'll be some cracking excuses.

And it will be thorn delivering the excuses.

pusbccfc

2 goals in 46, he'll thrive here.

Sky Blue Sheepy

I thought we were going "bang, bang, bang"..?
Now we're "hopeful of concluding a deal".......

does that count for bang, bang, bang?.... :pimp:
in terms of transfer dealings? Yes.
Good to see this tbh. Feel sorry for Rangers fans but I've seen bits of both those players and happy to be linked with one

ccfcway

another leak to show willing

Swindon signed 6 players and the 1st you hear of it is wen they sign

The 2 decent frees doncster signed yesterday were ubnder the radar

why are we always "chasing" or "hopeful"

Chipfat

Not sure the council will be happy with us signing players to play in a stadium we havent paid rent in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparky

I've seen fleck play a few times pacey who plays right mid proper winger who knocks it past ya then bombs on b a very good addition and will give us what we lack sum pace

Brighton Sky Blue

Only 1. The other is off to Stoke. And why not? Rangers were playing in a league equivalent of the Championship. They will soon be playing in a league the standard of non-league. Will be better move for their careers to move on.

Barely even that. Bottom half SPL teams would barely hack it in the Championship. Wage bills for most of them were less than ours last season.

Perryccfc

Fleck is a very good player. Would be a welcome addition. Stoke have signed ness so hopefully there's some truth in this

lordsummerisle

Fleck Signed

Supposed to be very good, but don't know anything about him myself apart from Rangers.

Should get on with Deegan!!

skybluebeduff

I want to see him holding the Cov Kit inside the Ricoh before I believe, never done to clever at Blackpool but who would considering the way they played from January, would of been hard for him to emulate Matt Phillips run of form during that time, sure Fleck came on and set Gary Taylor Fletcher up for the winner in January too against us?

covcity4life

hes big and strong apparently and an attackign midfielder hooray!

however seems to be inconsistent,some rangers fans done mind hes leaving

still i want him, hope he comes to cov!

mr_monkey101

for me this is the most exciting signing at city since robbie keane... i've watched fleck play for rangers and scotland u21 quite a bit and he is pacey and skilful and too good for div 1 in my opinion, so will be an amazing asset to us.

Greggs

Was very highly rated not so long ago. Would be very positive if we snared him.

Users who are viewing this thread