Transfer Rumour David Brekalo (2 Viewers)

BlueSkiesForever

Come on Cov, push!! We can get Brekalo over the line, just whack a big sell-on clause on the table and give them £6.5 mil, job done 🤣🙏🙏

Hobo

Trouble is so late in the window it is like selling a house. You are subject to a chain. One thing breaks down and you are left high and dry.

pusbccfc

PVA

This tweeter has 8 followers… what credibility does he have?

Not taking it as gospel, but if his agent is following CCFC on instagram, that’s something…

He's not claiming to have any credibility or be ITK, he's just passing on what Viking's sporting director said in a televised interview.

fatso

I'd sooner buy this guy, than spunk £4m on a league 1 defender who's been shite this season according to Barnsley fans forum.

I think Barnsley are having our pants down at 4million, can't blame them for trying, it's the end of the window, and they know we have the Hamer money available, but personally I'd walk away.

Covcraig@bury

I'd sooner buy this guy, than spunk £4m on a league 1 defender who's been shite this season according to Barnsley fans forum.

I think Barnsley are having our pants down at 4million, can't blame them for trying, it's the end of the window, and they know we have the Hamer money available, but personally I'd walk away.
Agree 💯

JimmyHillsbeard

Brekalo does seem like a fantastic bloke:

Given this interview to Norwegian press today

“ David Brekalo about staying: - I'm even hungrier now
No signs of disappointment at not being sold - David Brekalo emphasizes that he is very keen on the autumn Viking is ahead..”

Hobo

Doesn’t really line up with us supposedly buying Kitching today unless we plan on moving McFadzean on in January.
I don't expect McFadz to be a regular starter by the end of the season.

TomRad85

Doesn’t really line up with us supposedly buying Kitching today unless we plan on moving McFadzean on in January.
Long term back line of Kitching, Brekalo and Thomas sounds decent although i would be amazed if we dropped that kind of money on 2 CBs in 1 season.

Brighton Sky Blue

I mean big money, like 4-6 million rumoured Kitching and Brekalo fees but yes you could add in the couple of mil we paid for Thomas too. What a bargain thats looking btw.
I don’t think we’d spent 7 figures on a defender since Fox/Dann

stupot07

I don’t think we’d spent 7 figures on a defender since Fox/Dann

I'm pretty sure they were both under £1m each, from those leaked documents from a few years ago that were in the CT. I think Dann was about £400k and Fix £700k.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread