Transfer Rumour David Brekalo (2 Viewers)

Mcbean

The only difficulty with that is we then become less appealing to players than we are currently.

As it stands we're the team who missed out on promotion on penalties looking to strengthen, rather than the muddling lower midtable side
👍 Looking to go one better than last season ! Autos !!!!!!

mrfr

How do you know it’s recent?
I don’t, though that list used to be sorted chronologically which (if it still works that way) would suggest it was recent. I did look a few days ago and didn’t spot us on that list at that point but I’m not 100% sure if I just missed it.

mrfr

Not sure how recent it is, but it is a bit weird the only two english clubs they follow are us and chelsea.
They also represent Djordje Petrovic who just signed for Chelsea in this window.

BlueSkiesForever

I don’t, though that list used to be sorted chronologically which (if it still works that way) would suggest it was recent. I did look a few days ago and didn’t spot us on that list at that point but I’m not 100% sure if I just missed it.
Loving the detective work, really hope this turns out to be true and we sign him, looks like a great player and another nice big “up yours!” to Leeds 🤣

CovLad94

Just had a quick look, following all clubs which their clients represent, ie Maribor, New England Revolution....
Could be something in this.

TomRad85

Worth noting they don't just follow loads of random accounts, don't follow Luton, Leeds or Midtjylland.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CovLad94

Their Twitter account hasn't followed Cov yet, so if it starts following at some point today/tomorrow then it sounds like a go to me

Alkhen

Happy with either Brekalo or Kitching.

Think people just like the exotic foreigner. Will admit he looks decent from the videos.

Don't wright off Kiching because of some crap displays recently. His head has been turned. He was a standout when I watched him at FGR a few seasons back. Another FGR CB Pinnock was one I really liked has made the leap all the way to the Prem.

BlueSkiesForever

Also there’s a quality readymade chant for him:

Just got to change the words to English, something like:

David Brekalo,
You know we love you so,
David Brekalo,
Never gonna let you go,
David Brekalo,
[Something about being Slovenian/Centre-Back]

I couldn’t figure the rest out 🤣

steve101

100%, Brekalo looks way better than Kitching, also has the ability to pick out a quality long range pass which is something we’ve been missing, really hope we convince him to sign 🙏
The long range pass is something on Binks' CV too. Not to say we should limit the number of defenders who can spray a good Callum Doyle-style ball.

PVA

Brekalo’s agent started following the club account 👀View attachment 31695

mLNKCF4.jpeg

BlueSkiesForever

Also there’s a quality readymade chant for him:

Just got to change the words to English, something like:

David Brekalo,
You know we love you so,
David Brekalo,
Never gonna let you go,
David Brekalo,
[Something about being Slovenian/Centre-Back]