Transfer Rumour David Brekalo (2 Viewers)

Greggs

My mate who works at Walsgrave Hospital has messaged me saying that Brekalo is currently sitting in A&E, posing for photos and smiling apparently. Lets hope he gets seen before 11pm.

bawtryneal

My mate who works at Walsgrave Hospital has messaged me saying that Brekalo is currently sitting in A&E, posing for photos and smiling apparently. Lets hope he gets seen before 11pm.
What's his problem ? Circumcision or potential big toe in need of nail clipping ?

StrettoBoy

Seems odd to me. Surely a pre-signing medical would be done privately, not in A&E at Walsgrave? Perhaps he did his ACL getting off the plane :D

Given the usual waiting time in A&E the transfer deadline will have long passed by the time he's seen.

I hope it's true because I think I would rather have him than Kitching. With his international experience he has certainly proven himself at a higher level.

ccfc1234

Interesting how many CBs do we need however? Binks, Kitching (LCB) McFaz, Thomas (CCB) and Thomas, Lati (RCB). I am not sure many clubs even at the very top of the game who play 3 CBs have six credible starting players trying to take 3 places. Only rationale that makes would be If Robins this this guy is much better than what we have or think McFaz might move into a coaching role at the end of the season. To me he is still our most consistent CB, currently.

Brighton Sky Blue

Interesting how many CBs do we need however? Binks, Kitching (LCB) McFaz, Thomas (CCB) and Thomas, Lati (RCB). I am not sure many clubs even at the very top of the game who play 3 CBs have six credible starting players trying to take 3 places. Only rationale that makes would be If Robins this this guy is much better than what we have or think McFaz might move into a coaching role at the end of the season. To me he is still our most consistent CB, currently.
By January either McF will be getting phased out or we can just send Binks back to Italy

slowpoke

We had five last season.

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s not clear.

both good organisers and leaders on the pitch but how analytical they are about the game I have no idea. I’ve never heard them dissect a match particularly insightfully.
McF in particular has made a measurable improvement to his defensive partners over the last few seasons, especially last. Suggests to me he'd have an aptitude for defensive coaching specifically.

Happy_Martian

Last season for Fadz at this level.

Agree. Next season he'll be in the Premier League with the rest of the club. Can retire at the top then :)

ccfc1234

I suspect the moment we got some cash there were agents from across europe offering our scouting network all sorts of players! The fact they follow us could just be a PR thing on their part.

Last edited:

Manchester_sky_blue

Thing is neither Fadz or Kelly are that old really, they may be getting past it for the level we are at now but they could both play for 2-3 more years lower down the league or abroad.

I quite like the idea of Fadz going to Saudi and making some very expensive players look like mugs.

Users who are viewing this thread