Dabo released (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Tbf it does sort of make me laugh to think he knew he was gonna be released, so volunteered for the pen. “Watch this”, he thought to himself…

CDK

Robins played him when injured the 1st season in the championship and feel he never recovered and when a manager is his ruthless self and is looking to release as much budget as possible then no room for sentiment.

slowpoke

Robins played him when injured the 1st season in the championship and feel he never recovered and when a manager is his ruthless self and is looking to release as much budget as possible then no room for sentiment.
Dabo had a long standing serious hip injury and never quite the same when he came back probably aggravated it at times.

RingoCCFC

MR is far from a ruthless manager though in all honesty look at JJ, most managers would have been like ciao but he kept him around and they supported his rehabilitation, maybe the approach will change as we're striding further forward but I think that's what gets MR the backing and respect from his players in the first place.

mark82

MR is far from a ruthless manager though in all honesty look at JJ, most managers would have been like ciao but he kept him around and they supported his rehabilitation, maybe the approach will change as we're striding further forward but I think that's what gets MR the backing and respect from his players in the first place.

Think with JJ they thought there could be a Championship level player there.

Users who are viewing this thread