Jay DaSilva Signs! (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

No hanging around from MR

I reckon he’s hurting after Saturday badly and wants us back with a vengeance in August

SeaSeeEffCee

That was quick. Do wonder what that means for Bidwell. Looks a decent signing on paper.

Most likely puts to bed the rumour that Wilson-Esbrand was going back next season.

Ian1779

No pissing about - amazing what a competent owner can provide in terms of stability.

Paul Anthony

This is who we were linked with before isn't it? Nice to see someone coming in early, hope it's a sign of things to come.

CCFCSteve

Don’t know a huge amount about him but good age, experienced at this level, promising signing

Hopefully we’ll be doing more business early especially with the amount of players who’ve left

Grendel

That was quick. Do wonder what that means for Bidwell. Looks a decent signing on paper.

Most likely puts to bed the rumour that Wilson-Esbrand was going back next season.

doesnt mean Bidwell is going anywhere you need alternate options

covcity4life

Him and bidwell would be very decent.

If bidwell is going then maybe he will bring JWE back but I imagine that's lwb sorted now.

Pusb1

Also for anyone who thinks this is a bad signing.. look at the responses to the Bristol Twitter/Facebook articles when they announced he was leaving.

Their fans are gutted. Good signing i think.

alexccfc99

E10F01C9-3922-401B-9470-C464E348892B.jpeg
“despite interest from elsewhere”

Is a very satisfying read, we’d have probably missed out on this signing last summer

Users who are viewing this thread