COVID pass (1 Viewer)

FulltimeWum

Will be the same as getting into the onsite car parks.

*shows email receipt*

*pretends to look*

“Go ahead”

This will be so so easy to forge and get around. Suppose if they look at the name on the ST and look for the same name on the pass, then maybe.

It's trickier than forge that to actually take a test and register it. It's easier than buying a match ticket via the website.

better days

I'm genuinely shocked theres folk out there who havnt done one or registered.

It's been standard practice for a big part of my life since covid...visiting loved ones in care homes....for my work...etc etc.
Most of us haven't needed to
But some sectors have made it a requirement

Nick

Administrator
I'm genuinely shocked theres folk out there who havnt done one or registered.

It's been standard practice for a big part of my life since covid...visiting loved ones in care homes....for my work...etc etc.
I've done loads, just looked at it and then binned it when it's been negative.

Pretty pointless really as you can get around them easy enough.

chiefdave

What's the big fuss.

Cardiff and Swansea been doing it all season. Theres the blueprint.
Always find it odd with things like this that we for some reason think people in this country won't be able to cope with something that's just routine in other countries.

no_loyalty

That will mean you can’t let friends or family use your ST if you can’t make the game.

Oh bollocks! it looks like I’m sitting on my own for most games now then, as my father-in-law has only been to three home games so far.

speedie87

Premier league been doing it all season - just doing spot checks rather than every single person.

Brighton Sky Blue

Given nobody checks the actual test and you log the result yourself on the website you don't need to go to that trouble to fake a result. But lets be honest you'd have to be a special kind of dick to fake something that's in place to protect peoples health.

You don't, and to qualify, I've never used a faked result either way-I was just interested to try it out given the quite large numbers of schoolkids doing it to get time off.

David O'Day

Ah that's good then.

So there's no tracking with the passport app?

No different app. The Passport is onthe NHS app that has been around for ages, the one you can book appointments and repeat prescriptions on

Grendel

Ah that's good then.

If you’ve been jabbed twice you can get it and download into your wallet and just keep refreshing it when you need to go anywhere - it lasts 48 hours - I’ve been tk
A few big concerts and no one checks it anyway - you don’t need the app I deleted it

Tommo1993

Why would anybody forge it? 90% of people are double vaccinated? It's probably a lot less effort to get the vaccine passport than to try and get around it or forge it?

The reality is this isn't going to be a big deal at all for most people.

It doesn’t take a lot of digging to see quite a few people totally against the idea. “I’m not sharing my health information”. And they’d rather just kick off or fake it - which is more difficult than testing/passporting

ajsccfc

Ah that's good then.

Unless there's a separate thing as well, mine is just on the regular app that lists your medication and record and whatnot, it has the option to produce the QR code but isn't a covid app otherwise

Gynnsthetonic

What about children at games who aren't eligible for an nhs covid pass, will they have to register a negative test before every game as not jabbed

chiefdave

What about children at games who aren't eligible for an nhs covid pass, will they have to register a negative test before every game as not jabbed
The club have said they'll confirm the exact details once they have more details from the government but I'd expect it to be inline with the current system in Wales:

Sbarcher

The club have said they'll confirm the exact details once they have more details from the government but I'd expect it to be inline with the current system in Wales:
Turn up 2hrs before kick-off!

SkyBlueMatt

People can just use lemonade to get a false negative anyway

Can't you just scan the QR code or type in the number and just say it's negative without taking the test?

I tried out basically every drink on it with the huge surplus of kits we had at school last year. Pepsi Max works well for generating a positive.

:ROFLMAO: Noted! For when I need to get out of going into the office!

FulltimeWum

You don't, and to qualify, I've never used a faked result either way-I was just interested to try it out given the quite large numbers of schoolkids doing it to get time off.
But school kids didn't fake them to get time off. Any observed test would remove you and your fizzy drink intervention.

stay_up_skyblues

Isn’t the “pass” the piece of paper and JPEG I’ve got with the dates of my jabs and diagnosis on? What’s all the talk of apps?

steve cooper

Been trying to get a covid digital pass, The app asks for a photo of driving licence or passport but it keeps rejecting it, The website offering a hard copy keeps telling me to try later. Hopeless

Grendel

Isn’t the “pass” the piece of paper and JPEG I’ve got with the dates of my jabs and diagnosis on? What’s all the talk of apps?

No that doesn’t count I think

Users who are viewing this thread