COVID pass (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can't see how it will be policed and implemented at the turn style.

Will the club have to give refunds?

skyblueelephant76

To who? Pretty sure there will be ways around it.
It will be the same as the gigs I've been to recently, someone will glance at your phone for half a second and as long as they see a QR code will let you through. Very few will be properly checked.

hill83

It will be the same as the gigs I've been to recently, someone will glance at your phone for half a second and as long as they see a QR code will let you through. Very few will be properly checked.

Works at gigs won’t work at the football in this country. Remember the kick offs in general about being in the wrong seat or wrong block. Not sure what side of the fence I’m on with this but in general football fans can be twats. It’s going to be carnage.

better days

Works at gigs won’t work at the football in this country. Remember the kick offs in general about being in the wrong seat or wrong block. Not sure what side of the fence I’m on with this but in general football fans can be twats. It’s going to be carnage.
Chelsea have been doing it for 40,000 crowds
Haven't seen much info on how they've done it

Tommo1993

Will be the same as getting into the onsite car parks.

*shows email receipt*

*pretends to look*

“Go ahead”

This will be so so easy to forge and get around. Suppose if they look at the name on the ST and look for the same name on the pass, then maybe.

Sbarcher

Does that mean all players, stewards and other staff MUST be jabbed?

Sbarcher

*shows email receipt*

*pretends to look*

“Go ahead”

This will be so so easy to forge and get around. Suppose if they look at the name on the ST and look for the same name on the pass, then maybe.
That will mean you can’t let friends or family use your ST if you can’t make the game.

Tommo1993

That will mean you can’t let friends or family use your ST if you can’t make the game.

Yep. And that’s the only way I can see them policing it. Can’t be done. Or then get your ID, big mess. Fans flapping about with their wallet outside turnstiles

skybluegod

*shows email receipt*

*pretends to look*

“Go ahead”

Why would anybody forge it? 90% of people are double vaccinated? It's probably a lot less effort to get the vaccine passport than to try and get around it or forge it?

The reality is this isn't going to be a big deal at all for most people.

better days

Why would anybody forge it? 90% of people are double vaccinated? It's probably a lot less effort to get the vaccine passport than to try and get around it or forge it?

The reality is this isn't going to be a big deal at all for most people.
Probably true SBG after the first couple of games

Users who are viewing this thread