COVID pass (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
When I tried to get proof with the app, they asked me for full name, DOB, postcode, NHS number, photo ID, and they checked my email address and mobile number matched their records
Yeah I've just installed it

Had to take a picture of driving license

Grendel

stay_up_skyblues

I did all of that (photo etc.) to get the pass through the website. It’s just in paper format (pdf that I printed off from the nhs site). It has the QR codes on too (but small print says they expire after 30 days). Presume via my nhs number the app will bring up a fresh pass

JAM See

I was at a gig last night.

The security asked to see a Covid pass (I have one). Showed them the first page (of two) and they waved me through.

Wasn't especially strenuous. I think we'll all have to get used to it.

JAM See

Yeah I mean you don’t need the app

The security asked to see a Covid pass (I have one). Showed them the first page (of two) and they waved me through.

*Edit*
I don't have the test and trace app, jut the normal NHS app that I use to order my Ramipril.

Grendel

*Edit*
I don't have the test and trace app, jut the normal NHS app that I use to order my Ramipril.

Im saying you can download a Q Code that’s valid for 48 hours and refresh

What gig was it?

ccfc1234

On the logic of this. Given the early data suggests the new variant is far more resistant to vaccines simply because they were designed for Alpha and since we had a small mutation with delta and a much bigger one now. Why therefore is it important people are double jabbed in football stadiums?

Given the vaccine does not prevent transmission regardless of vaccine status again why are we doing this at this time?

Jabs do not reduce risk of passing Covid within household, study suggests

Vaccines have saved many many lives and were produced at speed by clever people. However, I am really concerned that events are changing in the real world our government are fixed on a path that seems to make increasingly less sense and that's before we get onto their lack ability to make appropriate moral judgements.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If you’ve been jabbed twice you can get it and download into your wallet and just keep refreshing it when you need to go anywhere - it lasts 48 hours - I’ve been tk
A few big concerts and no one checks it anyway - you don’t need the app I deleted it

Hi G!

We've been missing you on the politics thread...

Saddlebrains

Those who are anti jab and need to do a test, im pretty certain will not even do the test.

Just squirt that solution that comes with it onto the test bed and it gives a negative. Know of loads of people who have done just that

Grendel

Thought the QR code for proof of double jab was valid for a month?

So did I but for some reason it gives a 48 hour code but I just log in again and it refreshes with my name and details - I won’t download the app

NorthernWisdom

On the logic of this. Given the early data suggests the new variant is far more resistant to vaccines simply because they were designed for Alpha and since we had a small mutation with delta and a much bigger one now. Why therefore is it important people are double jabbed in football stadiums?

Given the vaccine does not prevent transmission regardless of vaccine status again why are we doing this at this time?

Jabs do not reduce risk of passing Covid within household, study suggests

Vaccines have saved many many lives and were produced at speed by clever people. However, I am really concerned that events are changing in the real world our government are fixed on a path that seems to make increasingly less sense and that's before we get onto their lack ability to make appropriate moral judgements.
If you catch Covid you're just aslikely to pass Covid on, if you're vaccinated or unvaccinated. Being vaccinated reduces the risk of you catching Covid in the first place, however.

Also " a fully vaccinated contact has a 25% chance of catching the virus from an infected household member while an unvaccinated contact has a 38% chance of becoming infected. "

fatso

Why would anybody forge it? 90% of people are double vaccinated? It's probably a lot less effort to get the vaccine passport than to try and get around it or forge it?

The reality is this isn't going to be a big deal at all for most people.
If 90% are double jabbed, then why the ongoing drama?

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread