Match Thread Coventry v Portsmouth Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Aug (3 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

#CCFC TEAM NEWS: Charles-Cook (GK), Willis, Rose, Lameiras, Gadzhev, Ricketts, Tudgay, Haynes, G. Thomas, Harries, Stevenson. #PUSB

#CCFC SUBS: Burge (GK), Jones, Reid, K. Thomas, Page, Finch, Kelly-Evans. #PUSB

bawtryneal

Hmm ....

TM - Ticketmaster

TM -Tony Mowbray.

Now I think we all know why he didn't go to Rotherham. He's bagging all these £1 admin charges.

Didn't go to Rotherham because promised a bigger budget at Coventry, but now regretting the decision.

no_loyalty

#CCFC TEAM NEWS: Charles-Cook (GK), Willis, Rose, Lameiras, Gadzhev, Ricketts, Tudgay, Haynes, G. Thomas, Harries, Stevenson. #PUSB

#CCFC SUBS: Burge (GK), Jones, Reid, K. Thomas, Page, Finch, Kelly-Evans. #PUSB

Page on for Haynes at start of second half I'm guessing

Nick

Administrator
Barton looks even more soft, gadzev needs to go through him. If not him and Stevenson will be comparing head bands

Happy_Martian

5 mins to kickoff and queues at ticket office. And it's now that the club decide to open 2 gates to cash payers. These guys couldn't organise the proverbial pissup in a cellar full of alcohol

Great_Expectations

Nobody checking car park but lots of signs saying 2 hrs maximum parking .. Anpr cameras in use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jelly - I've risked it. I couldn't see any cameras. I need to leave early anyway (which I wouldn't usually), as I'm supposed to be collecting my partner at 9...ish.

Nick

Administrator
5 mins to kickoff and queues at ticket office. And it's now that the club decide to open 2 gates to cash payers. These guys couldn't organise the proverbial pissup in a cellar full of alcohol
That is stupid, I assumed they or ticket master would provide adequate staff.

I walked down in a crowd of about 70 people and most of them all joined the queue at half past.

Users who are viewing this thread