Match Thread Coventry v Portsmouth Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Aug (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Portsmouth match, tactics and predictions :)

Nick

Administrator
Was wondering if the automatic thing would work :)

Can see us losing to a Carl baker screamer

Cobi Jones's Dreads

2-0 Portsmouth

Lalkovic and Baker goals.

These two will have an absolute field day in the space behind our two full backs, another long game this will be.

chiefdave

Baker and Doyle will be well up for this you'd imagine. Barton will probably be concentrating on making sure his hair is just right.

At least we know Mowbray can't field a weakened team!

robbiekeane

3-0 city.

Sordell, Gadzhev, Jones.

Everyone to start moaning about off the field matters again anyway

covcity4life

Baker and Doyle will be well up for this you'd imagine. Barton will probably be concentrating on making sure his hair is just right.

At least we know Mowbray can't field a weakened team!

Why what's the rule? How many changes csn be made?

I am.on holiday next week so might go to thid one as only game.can get too for 3 weeks

covcity4life

Oh haha

Burge
Willis
Leahy
Harries
Dke
Haynes
Rose
Stevenson
Lameires
Spence
Tudgay

If he wants to make alot of changes I guess

steve82

Baker will score, if anyone's seen highlights from Portsmouths game yesterday he had a few shots from outside the box and was one of Portsmouths main threats. Keeper made a few good saves to restrict Portsmouth.
I'm normally quite positive and optimistic but I don't see a win here.
A tough few weeks ahead, and season if we don't get the reinforcement we require.

Terry Gibson's perm

If he is going to play a weakened team then he should say so I can keep my money in my pocket I don't want to see Portsmouth beating our reserves. It is the second game of the season they can hardly be tired.

ccfcway

I predict a defeat with a Baker goal

Not bothered at all. Give the rest of the players a run out.

ccfcway

We have to keep the current 1st team for league games.

Stick the other kids in the team v pompy

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Can you pay on the gate. I do mean the turnstile as opposed to queuing for ages at the ticket office.
Thanks in advance.

Think there was talk of paying on the day but having to go to the ticket office first rather than paying on the actual gate. Might be wrong though. Would be easier to manage if just had a pay on the gate turnstile for those who weren't fussed about where they sit.

Think there was talk of paying on the day but having to go to the ticket office first rather than paying on the actual gate. Might be wrong though. Would be easier to manage if just had a pay on the gate turnstile for those who weren't fussed about where they sit.

Thanks SW, can't find anything on the offal and such lack of information to fans means that four ST holders probably wont be arsed to attend as we're not prepared to queue at the ticket office due to time constraints.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thanks SW, can't find anything on the offal and such lack of information to fans means that four ST holders probably wont be arsed to attend as we're not prepared to queue at the ticket office due to time constraints.

It would be madness if they stopped the pay on the gate. Just means people will have to queue twice, another reason to put people off going!

johnwillomagic

I think TM will resy his key players and accidentally stumble across close to out strongest xi on Tuesday.

Burge GK
DKE RWB
Haynes LWB
Harries CB
Ricketts CB
Willis CB
Rose DCM
Gadhzev DCM
Reid ATT
Lameiras ATT
Tudguy ST

2-0 win for City.