Match Thread Coventry v Portsmouth Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Aug (5 Viewers)

PVA

I didn't go tonight after reading that there is no cash turnstiles as I just knew there would be horrendous queues. Looks like I made the right decision.

Why on earth did they think that would be the right decision. Absolutely clueless, it's unreal.

Samo

5 mins to kickoff and queues at ticket office. And it's now that the club decide to open 2 gates to cash payers. These guys couldn't organise the proverbial pissup in a cellar full of alcohol

Yeah unfortunately we find ourselves supporting possibly the worst run club in the UK. :confused:

ccfcway

Definition of insantity...........

Why on earth do people turn up last minute and expect anything different to what we have done in the past ?

Happy_Martian

Definition of insantity...........

Why on earth do people turn up last minute and expect anything different to what we have done in the past ?

New season, new hopes ? Yup, they're nuts alright :)

robbiekeane

whos is this mong commentating? I'm listening on player. He's an absolute mong. Have I just not noticed him before or has it changed?

He's boring, can't keep up with the play, can't pronounce his r's....how do these people get these jobs?

Happy_Martian

whos is this mong commentating? I'm listening on player. He's an absolute mong. Have I just not noticed him before or has it changed?

He's boring, can't keep up with the play, can't pronounce his r's....how do these people get these jobs?

If it's the CWR commentary, you've got Geoff Foster and Dave Bennett

PVA

It's Dave Bennett and he is a dreadful commentator.

Happy_Martian

cheers, the main guy being geoff foster?

Yep, he's normally the statto when Eakin commentates.

And for any Leon Clarke fans out there, he's broken his duck at Sheff Utd

Skybluenutterman

Listening to the game and sounds so dull. "No penalty area action" to pick one of the many quotes. When will we have a shot on target????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread