Coventry v Crewe JPT Official Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Astute

Still plenty of time to turn this game round.

lordsummerisle

Not surprised you are such a prick. Just noticed you live in Lincoln and the place is full of them. No wonder you live there. You must blend in well

Luckily I put 200 spondoolies on that one, so about 1200 quid up right now, easy this lark is.

chiefdave

problem will be unlike a league match Crewe won't need to win the 2nd leg. they can just stick 10 men in defence and play out 90 mins, going to be incredibly hard to score 3 or 4 if they do that.

cafc_28

no danger of us putting 10 men behind the ball in the second leg, we don't know how to play like that, still goals for you in this one

Skyblueloyal

We still got a slim chance,but I wont put any money on it. To be honest I want promotion first this is just a bonus if we did go to wembley

Scho

It's ok talking about promotion but unless we get more clinical in the finishing department were going to end up with nothing at the end of he season.............

Astute

Ooh, your fonts are hurting me immensely.

And you being a prick is hurting me.

Have a lot of family that live your way. Will show you the evidence if you are willing to put a big charity bet on. Will be up your way soon. Or do you just like to act a prick all the time?

Should have played 4-5-1. This was pathetic. PSGM will here shortly. I have a bad feeling our season will fall apart. A 0-3 home defeat is massively damaging. Confidence will be shredded to fcuk! Yeovil will be licking their lips. Bollox!

Users who are viewing this thread