Coventry v Crewe JPT Official Match Thread (1 Viewer)

superskyblue

I've still got faith, we'll get atleast a draw tonight and win at Crewe. We'll definitely be on sky if it's finely poised so every cloud!

SkyblueBazza

Gawd... I was toying with the idea of backing Crewe for a 1-0 reverse tonight...couldn't bring myself to do it though. All down to our home form...whether it be fate or luck. given pur away form though I fully expect a Wembley trip :)
PUSB!!!!!!

lordsummerisle

Gawd... I was toying with the idea of backing Crewe for a 1-0 reverse tonight...couldn't bring myself to do it though. All down to our home form...whether it be fate or luck. given pur away form though I fully expect a Wembley trip :)
PUSB!!!!!!

Don't worry, Astute will be along in a bit to say that he has, until we equalise then he will have layed that off for a draw, unless Crewe then score again when he would have relaid it off for a Crewe win, and so on.

Last edited:

Astute

Don't worry, Astute will be along in a bit to say that he has, until we equalise then he will have layed that off for a draw, unless Crew then score again when he would have relaid it off for a Crewe win, and so on.

PRICK :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread