Coventry v Crewe JPT Official Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

wouldnt say so. just not our night as usual...

This is it...some on here straight away knife their chosen scapegoat (metaphorically speaking...or typing this case)
Crewe are a good team at this level. The set up stall to catch us on the break, & did! Inspired at the loss of our keeper too no doubt.

lordsummerisle

And you being a prick is hurting me.

Have a lot of family that live your way. Will show you the evidence if you are willing to put a big charity bet on. Will be up your way soon. Or do you just like to act a prick all the time?

Oh for fucks sake, biggest dickhead on here by a long way, and that's overcoming some hefty competition.

"I'm fucking 6 foot 8 and drive a big fuck-off Mercedes and got 200 children and earn sqidrillions as an engineer(though not very good at maths) and clean the bookies out every week"

Astute

Not all over yet. Crewe will know we were the better side. A 3-0 to us would have been seen as a fair result. Get an early goal in the return game and that will have them on edge.

zigojacko

Gutted about result but still have faith for the 2nd leg given our current away form. Albeit will be a tall order. Could see this coming as soon as I saw that Murphy got replaced at half time... Why the change of keeper at half time anyway? What happened to Murphy?

Brighton Sky Blue

Oh for fecks sake, biggest dickhead on here by a long way, and that's overcoming some hefty competition.

"I'm fecking 6 foot 8 and drive a big feck-off Mercedes and got 200 children and earn sqidrillions as an engineer(though not very good at maths) and clean the bookies out every week"

Given that a hefty chunk of his betting profits go to charity (and this time, my charity), I think you're mistaken.

chriscovfc

Gutted about result but still have faith for the 2nd leg given our current away form. Albeit will be a tall order. Could see this coming as soon as I saw that Murphy got replaced at half time... Why the change of keeper at half time anyway? What happened to Murphy?
tweaked hamstring,

SkyblueBazza

Oh for fecks sake, biggest dickhead on here by a long way, and that's overcoming some hefty competition.

"I'm fecking 6 foot 8 and drive a big feck-off Mercedes and got 200 children and earn sqidrillions as an engineer(though not very good at maths) and clean the bookies out every week"

Mostly yourself as its turning out!

Astute

Oh for fucks sake, biggest dickhead on here by a long way, and that's overcoming some hefty competition.

"I'm fucking 6 foot 8 and drive a big fuck-off Mercedes and got 200 children and earn sqidrillions as an engineer(though not very good at maths) and clean the bookies out every week"

I am just over 6'......people I have met from here will tell you that. Have never had a Merc. Old mans car. Got 7 kids.......someone on here has met 5 of them. Yes I am a mechanical engineer, but have never said how much I earn. Very good at maths. And I win some lose some. So how about the charity bet where I prove it to you? I have a new charity. My 11 year old daughter has been growing her hair for ages. She is about to get all of her hair cut off so it can be used to make a hairpiece for a child that has lost their own hair through illness. Even your money would be welcome there.

lordsummerisle

I am just over 6'......people I have met from here will tell you that. Have never had a Merc. Old mans car. Got 7 kids.......someone on here has met 5 of them. Yes I am a mechanical engineer, but have never said how much I earn. Very good at maths. And I win some lose some. So how about the charity bet where I prove it to you? I have a new charity. My 11 year old daughter has been growing her hair for ages. She is about to get all of her hair cut off so it can be used to make a hairpiece for a child that has lost their own hair through illness. Even your money would be welcome there.

A charity bet on what? More than happy to bet for charity, any possible winnings I might get from you and Dongle on not making the play-offs would be straight to BSB's from yourselves anyway as never like to win against us, though over the years has cost me considerably!

Johhny Blue

Regardless of the 2nd leg result. Anyone want to make an early forecast on our league game against Crewe later in the month?

lordsummerisle

Well say sorry to Astute for upsetting him then!

He can look after himself! To be fair didn't realise it would get under his skin so much, and do apologise for that, but he does need to deal with anger issues, a few times he's offered people out over a keyboard on here, very unedifying.

Astute

A charity bet on what? More than happy to bet for charity, any possible winnings I might get from you and Dongle on not making the play-offs would be straight to BSB's from yourselves anyway as never like to win against us, though over the years has cost me considerably!

You say my bets are full of sh*t. I can prove they are not.

Would be good to prove what a prick you are though.

Users who are viewing this thread