Match Thread Coventry v Bury Match Thread - Tuesday 16th Aug (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I think Thorn took the season before into consideration, it wasn't based on just the first couple of results.

Grendel

This is literally the first time I haev ever seen this claim made. Which senior players? Please link to the Waggott interview where this was mentioned (remember, SW was not at CCFC when AT was fired).

The point is that SISU have form in giving a manager resources, a pre-season run, allow him to build a new squad, and get rid after 4 games (with no losses). Circumstances not the same but the point remains...either AT shouldn't have had the job at all, or he should have been given longer - the ultimate outcome was totally illogical, whichever way you look at, and any defence of SISU is useless because it was indefensible decision-making.

What do you mean waggott wasn't at the club? He was the idiot who offered him a new contract.

oucho

What do you mean waggott wasn't at the club? He was the idiot who offered him a new contract.

He wasn't on the board at the time. It was Tim who was running the show then, around the time of Igwe's last few months and the start of Labovitch being involved.

oucho

I think Thorn took the season before into consideration, it wasn't based on just the first couple of results.
Regardless, it was ridiculous that they gave him money then sacked him after 3 draws. Either give him longer or don't give him the chance in the first place.

covcity4life

Rcc saved us a few times.

Tudgay played cm it looked like form.highlights

We only really had 2 good chances. 1 side netting from Dke and 1 blocked from gadzhev I thibk?

A shame to play badly but we didn't lose. I like how harries and ricketts carry Al into midfield. Small positives

Just need to get cm and 2 wide players to make more of an impact

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

[QUOTE="hill83, post: 1140950, member: 285"]Easy 6-0 to us tonight. Put your house on it.[/QUOTE]
Does anyone need a Lodger . :facepalm: :bag:

Hadji10

Rcc saved us a few times.

Tudgay played cm it looked like form.highlights

We only really had 2 good chances. 1 side netting from Dke and 1 blocked from gadzhev I thibk?

A shame to play badly but we didn't lose. I like how harries and ricketts carry Al into midfield. Small positives

Just need to get cm and 2 wide players to make more of an impact

RCC didn't have a save to make all game and he nearly cost us flapping at a cross in the first half. Get out his arse will ya.

On the whole, we were fucking dreadful

covcity4life

RCC didn't have a save to make all game and he nearly cost us flapping at a cross in the first half. Get out his arse will ya.

On the whole, we were fucking dreadful
There was a 1 on 1 that he saved

Lol what's wrong with you.man
You hatw random players and just outright lie to have a go at thrm

He did mess up with that flap. But last 2 games he has come up big in 1 on 1 situations when required

Users who are viewing this thread