Match Thread Coventry City vs. Wycombe Wanderers Match Thread - Saturday 13th Oct (2 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Middle of October and I'm wearing shorts, it's the warmest wind I've ever been in, if you ignore when the missus farts in bed,this has to be a good sign, i have a feeling we will win quite nicely today.

Nick

Administrator
The weather is pissing me off. I am tempted to wear shorts but then at 6PM with the wind it might be colder.

I will be the knobhead carrying a jumper and overheating

fernandopartridge

The weather is pissing me off. I am tempted to wear shorts but then at 6PM with the wind it might be colder.

I will be the knobhead carrying a jumper and overheating
I'm on the train from the north, got a waterproof jacket that looks unnecessary now. It was mild up there but it's lovely down here

stevefloyd

I have just got my ifollow pass so I will be following it in the mountains internets not too bad so fingers crossed but expecting glitches along the way....sing one for me lads

Otis

Bit concerned now.

Was confident of a positive outcome today, but now just wondering if the wind might be a big factor.

Last season Wycombe just kept lumping the ball up to Akinfenwa all night long.

Can see a very long ball game today. Keeper should get some distance with his kicks.

Something we have got to be wary of.

By the same token maybe we might try and use it for our own advantage.

Wind is a bit swirly mind.

Could be a day today to have a flutter on a keeper scoring somewhere in the country.

Sbarcher

Ad boards on dugout side all blacked out. Strange.

Nick

Administrator
Bit concerned now.

Was confident of a positive outcome today, but now just wondering if the wind might be a big factor.

Last season Wycombe just kept lumping the ball up to Akinfenwa all night long.

Can see a very long ball game today. Keeper should get some distance with his kicks.

Something we have got to be wary of.

By the same token maybe we might try and use it for our own advantage.

Wind is a bit swirly mind.

Could be a day today to have a flutter on a keeper scoring somewhere in the country.
Yeah they will try and put the ball on his head from pretty much anywhere.

Depending on the wind direction it is going to help or go against them.

Otis

Yeah they will try and put the ball on his head from pretty much anywhere.

Depending on the wind direction it is going to help or go against them.
They might pump it really long and find it catches a gust of wind and sails back into their own net .

What odds on Burge kicking the ball out of the stadium?

Users who are viewing this thread