Match Thread Coventry City vs. Wycombe Wanderers Match Thread - Saturday 13th Oct (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

I would have liked to have seen them swap now and then , for a 5 minute burst on each wing. We looked dangerous because of their pace and directness, but the final end product was often poor as they weren't on their wrong side. They both played well yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Fait enough. I said same aftwe thomas messed up 1 on 1 that a quick swap for final 10 mkns might help

larry_david

The cov telegraph on hiwula...

Provided a busy and exciting outlet down the left where he linked up well with the forwards and got some decent balls into the box. Denied by a decent save from the keeper but could have done better with a decent chance when he cut in after the break.

Decent decent decent

Otis

The cov telegraph on hiwula...

Provided a busy and exciting outlet down the left where he linked up well with the forwards and got some decent balls into the box. Denied by a decent save from the keeper but could have done better with a decent chance when he cut in after the break.

Decent decent decent
I think the article was just fine until they decided to write 'decent, decent, decent' at the end of it all.

That's naff and amateurish.

Londonccfcfan

The season we went down we had 18 points after 15 games (1.2 points per game) We've reached that after 13 games this time around (1.38 points per game), so an improvement, but not an incredible one.

Factually incorrect.

The season we went down After 15 games we had 16 points! We didn’t have 18 points.

After 13 games now we have 18 points. At same stage 2 seasons ago we had 12 points and were in 23rd place!

What a silly negative comparison.

Ricketts

Wycombe boss makes City prediction etc (click bait link removed)

Ainsworth said neither team deserved to lose! Is he kidding? I accept that his team are punching above their weight with limited reseources, but really?

The most negative and football ruining team I have ever seen. The only reason it was entertaining was because we won.

Nick

Administrator
Their fans seemed to think they didn't deserve it either.

Yes their keeper had a good chance but the "beast" did nothing but give us a larger bill for pitch maintenance.

Saw some of them having a go at a woman from sky sports because she said we deserved the win in the end or something like that.

Maybe their view was blocked by the 10 year olds at the front.

They were time wasting from the start, then they got desperate and started diving and rolling about. They would have been better swapping their full backs.

covcity4life

have a feeling chaplin will score. hopefully we get the 3pts. need to put a run together to break into top 6 mix

just remembered this,wow i know so much about football

giphy.gif

Otis

Wow! You are a genius and the only person on the entire forum who thought Chaplin might well score.

Change your name to the Oracle while you are on a roll.

giphy.gif

JulianDarbyFTW

Factually incorrect.

The season we went down After 15 games we had 16 points! We didn’t have 18 points.

After 13 games now we have 18 points. At same stage 2 seasons ago we had 12 points and were in 23rd place!

What a silly negative comparison.

Well the attached suggests I was correct. Not sure how it's a 'silly' comparison - we're aiming to improve on the last time we were in this division, and we have on a points per game basis, but not to an outstanding degree. How is that wrong / negative?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181015-111636_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181015-111636_Chrome.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 18

Liquid Gold

Well the attached suggests I was correct. Not sure how it's a 'silly' comparison - we're aiming to improve on the last time we were in this division, and we have on a points per game basis, but not to an outstanding degree. How is that wrong / negative?
Transfermarkt can be all over the place. I've fallen for it before too.

Users who are viewing this thread