Match Thread Coventry City vs. Southend United Match Thread - Saturday 29th Dec (3 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

The ref fractured his neck on 2016..
Must have affected his eyesight and judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

Yep happy to be wrong if somebody can watch a replay :)

giphy.gif

Grendel

Another intelligent free kick from Westbrooke

Great_Expectations

Christ we are still not playing to Chaplins strengths

You’re obession with Chaplin is nearly as bizarre as with Biamou. I absolutely agree hes been a disappointment, but I also recognise as poor as he’s been, we are a) not playing well as a team and b) to his strengths.

Grendel

It was a good goal. Sterling is a cut above anything else we have.

Grendel

You’re obession with Chaplin is nearly as bizarre as with Biamou. I absolutely agree hes been a disappointment, but I also recognise as poor as he’s been, we are a) not playing well as a team and b) to his strengths.

No. He’s a player whos next week will be our most expensive signing since the championship.

It’s not me that’s obsessed. Many on here find his contribution acceptable when if he was say Bakayoko he’d be branded shite.

hill83

No. He’s a player whos next week will be our most expensive signing since the championship.

It’s not me that’s obsessed. Many on here find his contribution acceptable when if he was say Bakayoko he’d be branded shite.

I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you. But stop going on about it.

Great_Expectations

Yes, I haven’t disagreed he’s been disappointing, but you’re obsessed.

No worries though, your saviour JCH has just come on.

Users who are viewing this thread