Match Thread Coventry City vs. Southend United Match Thread - Saturday 29th Dec (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Yes, I haven’t disagreed he’s been disappointing, but you’re obsessed.

No worries though, your saviour JCH has just come on.

I’m hardly obsessed. We’ve had Paxman on here slaughtering a debutant which I’d never do. Unfortunately as it’s grendel posting the attention and interest is naturally elevated considerably.

hill83

I’m hardly obsessed. We’ve had Paxman on here slaughtering a debutant which I’d never do. Unfortunately as it’s grendel posting the attention and interest is naturally elevated considerably.

u ok hun? x

Nick

Administrator
Great corner, very close that was. Couldn't see who got the header but could have put a bit more on it

Grendel

Great corner, very close that was. Couldn't see who got the header but could have put a bit more on it

It was well wide hyam I think

Grendel

Westbrooke set pieces and distribution have definitely been a positive today

Grendel

Again Westbrooke in with a good interception

Paxman II

Still only 1-0. We need to play it on the floor and bring Doyle on to get a steady foot on it and slow the play.

Great_Expectations

For all his faults, JCH is having that one in five game where he looks interested and is a nuisance.

Saying that, the balls coming back way too much. Time to take Chaplin off and put Hiwula back up front.

johnwillomagic

I've said it before Chaplin looks decent out wide to me and I think would score more too with heat off him. Puts in a lovely cross.

I'd have kept hiwula central and give Chaplin a go out wide while Thomas out.

Cheers
Kev

Grendel

Oh my word

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Big risk bringing McCallum on for mason here

It doesn't make sense

I don't get any logic from Robins.

Although this time it looked like it was the assistant manager who went over and spoke to Robins, and then Robins waved to the bench. Weird hierarchy there too...

Users who are viewing this thread