Match Thread Coventry City vs. Southend United Match Thread - Saturday 29th Dec (4 Viewers)

Philosorapter

Would be nice to win this one today. We need to put together a string of good results.

Grendel

Clever play sterling

Great_Expectations

No pattern to the play, we’re going long too much and too slowly for through balls.

We need more options in midfield, Westbrooke and Shipley are anonymous, Bayliss isn’t quite at the races yet with his final ball.

Not looking troubled though and we have more on the tank ability wise.

Grendel

Chaplin shouldn’t be caught offside from there

Grendel

Chance from a corner for them headed wide

Grendel

Attacking midfield again, he's not up with hiwula :(

He is - he and hiwula just drift. Chaplin often ambles to the right side when we attack

Grendel

He’s dropping way too deep again. Considering he’s supposed to be a poacher, you have to assume it’s instruction. Probably why he’s been so anti climatic since he signed.

No he’s not - just on that last throw in he abd hiwula are in line hen he wanders off to the right.

He’s just not that good

Grendel

Awful control then by Chaplin

Great_Expectations

No he’s not - just on that last throw in he abd hiwula are in line hen he wanders off to the right.

He’s just not that good

That’s one throw. Watch where he is when we don’t have the ball or the defenders do. He’s literally on the edge of our box as I type.

I agree though, he’s poor based on what we’ve seen so far.

Grendel

That’s one throw. Watch where he is when we don’t have the ball or the defenders do. He’s literally on the edge of our box as I type.

I agree though, he’s poor based on what we’ve seen so far.

He’s not being told to play behind the forward - again on that attack he was running on from hiwula - he just seems to lack pace

Users who are viewing this thread