Match Thread Coventry City vs. Portsmouth Match Thread - Tuesday 2nd Oct (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Serious lack of aspiration on here. Jones and Chaplin will make a huge difference. Thought Willis and davies looked good. Doyle really needs to stop taking the ball off the back 4

We were so poor today. I accept we will be in a relegation dogfight but I see no fight at all

mark82

Did he go off injured? Last Saturday there were times when the defence was all over the place. The lack of goals will eventually catch up with us, unfortunately.

Yeah, went off injured. We seem really thin at the back currently.

Nick

Administrator
Serious lack of aspiration on here. Jones and Chaplin will make a huge difference. Thought Willis and davies looked good. Doyle really needs to stop taking the ball off the back 4
I'd love to be able to be so positive after watching that

D

Deleted member 4439

We were poor - the passing was awful. But I also think it was the case of Portsmouth making us look less than average: thought their positioning was the best we've played against all season. They didn't even need to get out of second gear.

Would like to see Shipley rested (and Andreu, come to that).

Their support was excellent, as always: fair play to them.

ccfcway

robins “dissapointing but we have to bounce back, we aren’t too far away, they are top of the league”

Grendel

robins “dissapointing but we have to bounce back, we aren’t too far away, they are top of the league”

Why are you repeating his utter nonsense?

ccfcway

Robins “ not having Chaplin prob cost us a bit. Tony didn’t do enough and Shipley had a poor evening”

SlowerThanPlatt

If we had players in reserve who have been staking a claim when they got a chance then fine but they haven’t. If Doyle is to be dropped who is replacing him? Ogogo and Kelly look just as much off the pace

Nick

Administrator
If we had players in reserve who have been staking a claim when they got a chance then fine but they haven’t. If Doyle is to be dropped who is replacing him? Ogogo and Kelly look just as much off the pace
Might need to have a look at the fitness team then.

Our players don't look fit.

cc84cov

JCH & Chaplin are ok I feel JCH is playing well tonight & Saturday we have no creativity and I don’t know know why Thomas is a constant threat Bayliss is box to box centre mid hopefully Jones on the left left will bring us more creativity.Grimmer is a miss we need Him and mason back both full backs bombing on

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread