Match Thread Coventry City vs. Portsmouth Match Thread - Tuesday 2nd Oct (2 Viewers)

mark82

1-0 down and no-one getting in the box. That's unacceptable.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell Jones, we have defenders forward but he half arsed chips it to their defender?

ccfcway

that's that, 0-1. shame, could have easily got something out of tonight. shows how close this league is that they are leaders and didn't look any better.

mark82

We are poor. They look happy with a 1-0 defeat. We should have won this with the possession we've had but we haven't created.

Nick

Administrator
Embarassing, he needs to end his love affair with Andreu and sharpish. Just waiting for people to give it the "they werent better than us" shite.

stupot07

Very very poor. To not create a single chance (Doyle's late freekick aside) in the whole second half is a disgrace.

Portsmouth may be top of the league but they are nothing special just a functional solid side.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

I said Thomas and Jones aswell. U laughed it off

Eat your humble pie
You haven't mentioned Jones in the entire thread. And i would have laughed that off too. Will be weeks til he is match fit. First rule of troll club = remember what you've said. Covcity4life loses again..

jordan210

What a load of crap.

We made them look good. We have nothing going forward and cant chase a game to save our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread