Match Thread Coventry City vs. Portsmouth Match Thread - Tuesday 11th Feb (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Yeah. I’m not saying the team haven’t done well am I? Kelly’s been excellent this season, but off the pace in the last 2 games. Same with McCallum. I don’t think it’s unfair to rest them. Especially with games like Sunderland, Rotherham and Ipswich coming up.
Kelly been fine. Mcallum ONE bad game. Even thrn not abysmal

Start best 11 all way till end of season now. 15 games left. We are nearing the final stretch and can manage it

kg82

Start best 11 all way till end of season now. 15 games left. We are nearing the final stretch and can manage it
I haven’t said anything about them having bad games? I’ve said they look tired - not sharp, erratic passing... that sort of thing. Anyway, I’ve made my point! If we stick with them in the next game then fair enough!

Liquid Gold

They have been fine but you don't want to finish a game with 0 points when they've not been fine because they haven't had adequate rest. When you can predict something bad happening you do your best to avert it. Obviously MR can see more than we can and if he thinks they good to go then fiar play but we have good quality in the squad and we'd all hate to lose because the players on the pitch are tired and those on the bench can't be called upon because they're rusty.

covcity4life

They have been fine but you don't want to finish a game with 0 points when they've not been fine because they haven't had adequate rest. When you can predict something bad happening you do your best to avert it. Obviously MR can see more than we can and if he thinks they good to go then fiar play but we have good quality in the squad and we'd all hate to lose because the players on the pitch are tired and those on the bench can't be called upon because they're rusty.
Agree but also hate to lose cos a mason or pask came in and wernt as good as normal starting team

Either cud hapoen. Maube neither happen! Like u said leave it robins

BornSlippySkyBlue

Why do we suck sofuckingbad at being happy ?

I’m fucking enjoying this season
Lol, #metoo although I can see the logic with resting players before they have a bad game due to tiredness.

I can also see the logic in playing the best team, so ultimately if Robinsthemessiah decides to play the same team from now on, I’m good.

I’ve said it before, whatever the outcome of this season they’ve done us proud and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Would be gutting to miss out totally, but I’d still have enjoyed the season.

Monners

Lol, #metoo although I can see the logic with resting players before they have a bad game due to tiredness.

I can also see the logic in playing the best team, so ultimately if Robinsthemessiah decides to play the same team from now on, I’m good.

I’ve said it before, whatever the outcome of this season they’ve done us proud and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Would be gutting to miss out totally, but I’d still have enjoyed the season.
A great post. However it missed a “like” due to using the term “I’m good”. Americanisms cannot be tolerated - even for Americans.

Apologies to US Skyblue. I am good with it

Mucca Mad Boys

No he didn't, he did a simple one-two with O'Hare for Biamou's goal.

O'Hare did all of the hard work. To say set up made the goal is scraping.

My mistake.

Either way, he was involved in the goal nonetheless. Still, in a game like last night, you’d 100% try your luck bringing on your top goal scorer for 10m. Especially when Baka was tiring after a tough shift.

Users who are viewing this thread