Match Thread Coventry City vs. Peterborough United Match Thread - Friday 23rd Nov (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Yep no Sterling so Grimmer.

Dave boddy comments extremely worrying in programme. No talks with wasps, still claiming otium nothing to do with the football club and efl written to say groundshare outside of Coventry not an option so no football club next year if Ricoh not agreed . What a heap of shit!!

Magwitch

1. Yep no Sterling so Grimmer.
Dave boddy comments extremely worrying in programme. No talks with wasps, still claiming otium nothing to do with the football club and efl written to say groundshare outside of Coventry not an option so no football club next year if Ricoh not agreed . What a heap of shit!!
But isn’t the sole director of Otium the chairman of ccfc, the same man who has said in the past “we batter people in court” Who are “we” ?

Nick

Administrator
Unchanged

Davies gets onto the bench instead of Thompson.

My lucky tradition of not curling one out then getting ready to go until after the teams are announced best work.

Nick

Administrator

Toney
Maddison
Godden

Cummings on the bench has scored 6 goals so far as well.

Smash them all early, including the one on the bench.

steve82

I’ll make a prediction now for the player ratings. Grimmer and Brown will score lowly in most predictions as they will have a very difficult evening against Peterboroughs attacking threat. Oh and Doyle’s legs are gone so a 5 all round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadianCCFC

I’ll make a prediction now for the player ratings. Grimmer and Brown will score lowly in most predictions as they will have a very difficult evening against Peterboroughs attacking threat. Oh and Doyle’s legs are gone so a 5 all round

Grimmer is likely to have a torrid game I’m with you there

Limey

Second game for me (Pompey being the other). Bar service is crap again at the Ricoh with single line queue for bar. Even the coffee machine doesn't work!
Bar at the back doesn't seem to be open again either.
What's going on??

Sbarcher

Second game for me (Pompey being the other). Bar service is crap again at the Ricoh with single line queue for bar. Even the coffee machine doesn't work!
Bar at the back doesn't seem to be open again either.
What's going on??
Welcome to Hell!

Sbarcher

Baylis doesn’t seem bothered in the warmup.

steve82

If you’ve ever wondered how left footed we are as a side watch this warm up

lifeskyblue

I was being sarcastic... lacing his boots up left foot first is enough to piss off some fans

He’s laced his left boot first....drop him now!!!

Come on jack couple good early tackles and all fans will be behind you.

Esoterica

I really hope we don't just sit for a draw :(

If they counter and press in theory it means gaps should open for us, if Thomas makes a run we need to keep up with him and fill the box / get the rebound or 2nd ball rather than standing on the halfway line admiring it.
I'd just like us to be brave and attack them. Play a high line, get Doyle involved in the middle not on the toes of his own defenders.

Need to watch that gap between the wingers and the fullbacks too - thought Burton were great at utilising the space between Brown and Hiwula, getting their big winger on the ball, and it pulled Doyle over leaving us even more exposed in the middle.

CanadianCCFC

Oh my god Geoff foster was trying to say the Peterborough team and this is how some of it went:
Substitutes for Portsmouth... err not Portsmouth, Peterborough, I got the right first letter.
Then he says portsmouth again about 10 seconds later...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Hopefully we will wipe that smug smile off Evans face. Realistically I think a nil nil draw though

Great_Expectations

Does Brown know what to do when he gets the ball?

Doyle’s winding up Toney. He might be shit at football, but he’s good at the other stuff and we miss it when he doesn’t play. Granted, not an ideal situation, but we need him for now.

Grendel

Great tackle to save a certain goal - hyam outpaced and I think grimmer saved a goal

covcity4life

Brilliant from grimmer after Davies takes a silly risk (foul or no foul) should have been a routine turn on the ball using leverage

Users who are viewing this thread