Match Thread Coventry City vs. Luton Town Match Thread - Saturday 15th Dec (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Dammit. Another Burge mistake? Going to be difficult now they've scored - almost impossible if we keep playing like this.

PVA

Terrible defending for the goal.

Might as well be playing with 9 men for all that Hiwula and Shipley are offering.

Grendel

Free kick sums it up, Clarke Harris v 3 defenders no other player in sight

superskyblue

No fluidity - it's like they've never played together. Nobody covering themselves in glory but JCH offers absolutely nothing. We've got about 7 strikers on the books. If he's our best option we really are in trouble.

itsabuzzard

Basically whole ball over whole of the line. From that it's not conclusive the whole ball is over the whole of the line. You can have green showing between the ball and goalline but part of the ball might not have crossed the line because of the curvature.
I know the rule. Looked well over to me.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Don't let our phantom goal give anyone a chance to make excuses.

We've set up extremely negative and when we get forward we look like we don't want to attack them. I genuinely wonder how many times we've given the ball away in this game. Could be 100 by the end of it!

Their goal initially came from a free kick where it looked like Grimmer got the ball. Kelly then stood still when the ref hadn't even blown his whistle and effectively made the decision for him.

Corner following that was a joke. No one marking their guy on that back post.

We don't want to win this game and have not set up to do so. Anyone that has paid for a ticket should be allowed to question a refund. We aren't even trying and haven't even set up to plan to try and beat them.

Let's not even start on our fucking end product again either!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

From the club website:

43’ Coventry have been the better side since Luton broke the deadlock, Junior Brown works his way into the box but his cross is cleared.

Grendel

Ever played football with somebody who never delivers any sort of service. Eventually you stop making runs for them.

Pathetic comment - whoever plays up front robins isolates and plays the other two of the 3 in wide positions

covcity4life

Don't let our phantom goal give anyone a chance to make excuses.

We've set up extremely negative and when we get forward we look like we don't want to attack them. I genuinely wonder how many times we've given the ball away in this game. Could be 100 by the end of it!

Their goal initially came from a free kick where it looked like Grimmer got the ball. Kelly then stood still when the ref hadn't even blown his whistle and effectively made the decision for him.

Corner following that was a joke. No one marking their guy on that back post.

We don't want to win this game and have not set up to do so. Anyone that has paid for a ticket should be allowed to question a refund. We aren't even trying and haven't even set up to plan to try and beat them.

Let's not even start on our fucking end product again either!
I don't think we have been as bad this season as some have but no doubt about it it is u forgivable to not try win st home

Robin's has a half time now to get them motivated to score. If they don't give it a good go maybe changes are needed

That said after last 2 year's maybe we just need to accept avoiding relegation and giving MR another summer to change squad

superskyblue

Pathetic comment - whoever plays up front robins isolates and plays the other two of the 3 in wide positions
It really isn't. He never delivered when he was in a front two and he's not delivering up top alone. If you were Bayliss, Thomas etc. you'd soon enough stop making runs.

Grendel

We are starting to drop like a stone - it’s a toothless display

Users who are viewing this thread