Match Thread Coventry City vs. Luton Town Match Thread - Saturday 15th Dec (7 Viewers)

chiefdave

Fair play to Luton, traveled in numbers on a horrible day.

How come the naughty corner is empty, staying for an extra pint in the warmth of the pub?

steve82

Allasani could be a secret weapon as the season goes on if we can get a system to fit him.

A impact sub could be a good introductory role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Reckon it's a 4-3-3/4-5-1 with front three of Thomas, JCH and Hiwula. Hope it's more 4-4-2 with JCH and Hiwula as a front two.

If Baka's not injured that's incredibly harsh. Thought he did enough to keep his starting place so to not even make the squad is very surprising. Seems clear that MR has an issue with him. He does have that lackadaisical style that can make it seem like he's not trying but JCH can be just as frustrating at times IMO.

Great_Expectations

Very defensive start, it’s a clear 4-1-4-1. If it works fine, but all it’s doing is inviting pressure. We haven’t had one attack or phase of play yet. Doesn’t bode well.

PVA

We can barely touch the ball and when we do we can't string more than three passes together

Luton look like they are playing with an extra man.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I've only got the radio so I'm not going to repeat that as it's likely inaccurate. It's Wich rather than Eakin though so factually might be a bit better.

Grendel

Good chance pulled wide

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sounds like we're giving them a attack on defence training session. Poor start - only good thing is we've not conceded.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Bollocks! Thought we'd scored then. Anyone at the game able to tell if it went in?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Looked over the line to me.

Only thing we’ve done so far, but a good sign it caused issued. Surely evidence to MR to let us attack. Sitting deep is a stupid tactic.

Never understood why teams think trying to defend against attacking teams is a good thing to do - it's playing right into their hands. It's like seeing a structural beam bowing and thinking "I know - I'll add more weight onto it"

Grendel

Impossible to judge if over or not

Users who are viewing this thread